Kate Hudson Hosted Star-Studded Halloween Party
Kate Hudson was the Queen of Halloween on Saturday, October 30 - Nicole Richie, Ryan Phillippe and Gwen Stefani were among the stars at her spooky party. The actress threw a bash in Pacific Palisades, California, and her showbiz pals were out in force in their costumes.
No Doubt rocker Stefani became Catwoman for the party, while hostess Hudson was kids' favourite Scooby-Doo. Her mum Goldie Hawn and longterm partner Kurt Russell also turned out for the bash, as well as Joel Madden, Amanda Seyfried, Steven Tyler and Leslie Mann.
Other celebrities holding bash during Halloween were Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, Carmen Electra and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs