Kate Hudson Hosted Star-Studded Halloween Party
Kate Hudson was the Queen of Halloween on Saturday, October 30 - Nicole Richie, Ryan Phillippe and Gwen Stefani were among the stars at her spooky party. The actress threw a bash in Pacific Palisades, California, and her showbiz pals were out in force in their costumes.
No Doubt rocker Stefani became Catwoman for the party, while hostess Hudson was kids' favourite Scooby-Doo. Her mum Goldie Hawn and longterm partner Kurt Russell also turned out for the bash, as well as Joel Madden, Amanda Seyfried, Steven Tyler and Leslie Mann.
Other celebrities holding bash during Halloween were Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, Carmen Electra and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney