Kate Hudson Hosted Star-Studded Halloween Party
Kate Hudson was the Queen of Halloween on Saturday, October 30 - Nicole Richie, Ryan Phillippe and Gwen Stefani were among the stars at her spooky party. The actress threw a bash in Pacific Palisades, California, and her showbiz pals were out in force in their costumes.
No Doubt rocker Stefani became Catwoman for the party, while hostess Hudson was kids' favourite Scooby-Doo. Her mum Goldie Hawn and longterm partner Kurt Russell also turned out for the bash, as well as Joel Madden, Amanda Seyfried, Steven Tyler and Leslie Mann.
Other celebrities holding bash during Halloween were Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, Carmen Electra and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki.
More Kate Hudson News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!