Kate Hudson Hosted Star-Studded Halloween Party
Kate Hudson was the Queen of Halloween on Saturday, October 30 - Nicole Richie, Ryan Phillippe and Gwen Stefani were among the stars at her spooky party. The actress threw a bash in Pacific Palisades, California, and her showbiz pals were out in force in their costumes.
No Doubt rocker Stefani became Catwoman for the party, while hostess Hudson was kids' favourite Scooby-Doo. Her mum Goldie Hawn and longterm partner Kurt Russell also turned out for the bash, as well as Joel Madden, Amanda Seyfried, Steven Tyler and Leslie Mann.
Other celebrities holding bash during Halloween were Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, Carmen Electra and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake