Kate Hudson Hosted Star-Studded Halloween Party
Kate Hudson was the Queen of Halloween on Saturday, October 30 - Nicole Richie, Ryan Phillippe and Gwen Stefani were among the stars at her spooky party. The actress threw a bash in Pacific Palisades, California, and her showbiz pals were out in force in their costumes.
No Doubt rocker Stefani became Catwoman for the party, while hostess Hudson was kids' favourite Scooby-Doo. Her mum Goldie Hawn and longterm partner Kurt Russell also turned out for the bash, as well as Joel Madden, Amanda Seyfried, Steven Tyler and Leslie Mann.
Other celebrities holding bash during Halloween were Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson, Carmen Electra and "Jersey Shore" star Snooki.
More Kate Hudson News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'