Cancer-Stricken Michael Douglas Still Visits Son in Jail
Cancer-fighting Michael Douglas is working on his relationship with his jailed son Cameron by making three-hour trips to visit him behind bars. The "Wall Street" actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in August, just months after 31-year-old Cameron was handed a five-year prison term on drug charges.
But Douglas is determined to support his son despite his own struggle with grueling radiation and chemotherapy treatment - and regularly makes trips from his home in New York to Lewisburg Federal Prison Camp in Pennsylvania.
The father and son meet in the prison visitors' room in the grounds, according to official documents obtained by Britain's People newspaper. Douglas' publicist Allen Burry says, "Michael is still visiting with Cameron. He is not going every day and not as often as he would like but he is still visiting with him."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed