Cancer-Stricken Michael Douglas Still Visits Son in Jail
Cancer-fighting Michael Douglas is working on his relationship with his jailed son Cameron by making three-hour trips to visit him behind bars. The "Wall Street" actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in August, just months after 31-year-old Cameron was handed a five-year prison term on drug charges.
But Douglas is determined to support his son despite his own struggle with grueling radiation and chemotherapy treatment - and regularly makes trips from his home in New York to Lewisburg Federal Prison Camp in Pennsylvania.
The father and son meet in the prison visitors' room in the grounds, according to official documents obtained by Britain's People newspaper. Douglas' publicist Allen Burry says, "Michael is still visiting with Cameron. He is not going every day and not as often as he would like but he is still visiting with him."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season