Cancer-Stricken Michael Douglas Still Visits Son in Jail
Cancer-fighting Michael Douglas is working on his relationship with his jailed son Cameron by making three-hour trips to visit him behind bars. The "Wall Street" actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in August, just months after 31-year-old Cameron was handed a five-year prison term on drug charges.
But Douglas is determined to support his son despite his own struggle with grueling radiation and chemotherapy treatment - and regularly makes trips from his home in New York to Lewisburg Federal Prison Camp in Pennsylvania.
The father and son meet in the prison visitors' room in the grounds, according to official documents obtained by Britain's People newspaper. Douglas' publicist Allen Burry says, "Michael is still visiting with Cameron. He is not going every day and not as often as he would like but he is still visiting with him."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune