Cancer-Stricken Michael Douglas Still Visits Son in Jail
Cancer-fighting Michael Douglas is working on his relationship with his jailed son Cameron by making three-hour trips to visit him behind bars. The "Wall Street" actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in August, just months after 31-year-old Cameron was handed a five-year prison term on drug charges.
But Douglas is determined to support his son despite his own struggle with grueling radiation and chemotherapy treatment - and regularly makes trips from his home in New York to Lewisburg Federal Prison Camp in Pennsylvania.
The father and son meet in the prison visitors' room in the grounds, according to official documents obtained by Britain's People newspaper. Douglas' publicist Allen Burry says, "Michael is still visiting with Cameron. He is not going every day and not as often as he would like but he is still visiting with him."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked