Cancer-Stricken Michael Douglas Still Visits Son in Jail
Cancer-fighting Michael Douglas is working on his relationship with his jailed son Cameron by making three-hour trips to visit him behind bars. The "Wall Street" actor was diagnosed with throat cancer in August, just months after 31-year-old Cameron was handed a five-year prison term on drug charges.
But Douglas is determined to support his son despite his own struggle with grueling radiation and chemotherapy treatment - and regularly makes trips from his home in New York to Lewisburg Federal Prison Camp in Pennsylvania.
The father and son meet in the prison visitors' room in the grounds, according to official documents obtained by Britain's People newspaper. Douglas' publicist Allen Burry says, "Michael is still visiting with Cameron. He is not going every day and not as often as he would like but he is still visiting with him."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent