Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Busted for Driving Under the Influence
Actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) in California. Glanville, whose divorce from the actor was finalized on September 30, was pulled over for an unknown traffic violation while driving in Beverly Hills late Thursday night, October 28, reports TMZ.com.
A police source tells the website officers smelled an alcohol odor on Glanville, who was arrested at 12:05 A.M. on Friday, October 29, after failing a field sobriety test. She was released on $5,000 (GBP3,330) bail at 8:21 A.M.
Cibrian and Glanville share custody of their sons Mason, seven, and Jake, three. The former "CSI: Miami" star left Glanville last year after coming clean about his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'