Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Busted for Driving Under the Influence
Actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) in California. Glanville, whose divorce from the actor was finalized on September 30, was pulled over for an unknown traffic violation while driving in Beverly Hills late Thursday night, October 28, reports TMZ.com.
A police source tells the website officers smelled an alcohol odor on Glanville, who was arrested at 12:05 A.M. on Friday, October 29, after failing a field sobriety test. She was released on $5,000 (GBP3,330) bail at 8:21 A.M.
Cibrian and Glanville share custody of their sons Mason, seven, and Jake, three. The former "CSI: Miami" star left Glanville last year after coming clean about his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes.
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?