Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Busted for Driving Under the Influence
Actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) in California. Glanville, whose divorce from the actor was finalized on September 30, was pulled over for an unknown traffic violation while driving in Beverly Hills late Thursday night, October 28, reports TMZ.com.
A police source tells the website officers smelled an alcohol odor on Glanville, who was arrested at 12:05 A.M. on Friday, October 29, after failing a field sobriety test. She was released on $5,000 (GBP3,330) bail at 8:21 A.M.
Cibrian and Glanville share custody of their sons Mason, seven, and Jake, three. The former "CSI: Miami" star left Glanville last year after coming clean about his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes.
More Eddie Cibrian News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?