Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Busted for Driving Under the Influence
Actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) in California. Glanville, whose divorce from the actor was finalized on September 30, was pulled over for an unknown traffic violation while driving in Beverly Hills late Thursday night, October 28, reports TMZ.com.
A police source tells the website officers smelled an alcohol odor on Glanville, who was arrested at 12:05 A.M. on Friday, October 29, after failing a field sobriety test. She was released on $5,000 (GBP3,330) bail at 8:21 A.M.
Cibrian and Glanville share custody of their sons Mason, seven, and Jake, three. The former "CSI: Miami" star left Glanville last year after coming clean about his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her