Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Busted for Driving Under the Influence
Actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI) in California. Glanville, whose divorce from the actor was finalized on September 30, was pulled over for an unknown traffic violation while driving in Beverly Hills late Thursday night, October 28, reports TMZ.com.
A police source tells the website officers smelled an alcohol odor on Glanville, who was arrested at 12:05 A.M. on Friday, October 29, after failing a field sobriety test. She was released on $5,000 (GBP3,330) bail at 8:21 A.M.
Cibrian and Glanville share custody of their sons Mason, seven, and Jake, three. The former "CSI: Miami" star left Glanville last year after coming clean about his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik