Celine Dion in No Rush to Shed Baby Weight
New mum Celine Dion is refusing to embark on a drastic diet to lose her pregnancy weight, insisting she's happy to wear larger-sized clothes until she regains her figure. The singer gained 40 pounds while she was pregnant with twin boys, who she welcomed into the world on Saturday, October 23.
But the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has no plans to try any quick fixes to shed the weight. She tells French magazine Gala, "I don't care about my figure. I never have and I'm not worried. In any case, I'm not going on any diet because I want to breastfeed... Besides I have a really good stylist and if it's a question of going up a dress size or two - well, so be it."
Dion also revealed that she has not come up with name for the boys. "I've read nearly 15,000 names and nothing has stuck," she confessed. "Because [elder son] Rene-Charles goes to school in the United States, he's suggested English first names. My mother, on the other hand, has been hinting about very French first names and we're going a little bit crazy trying to decide."
More Celine Dion News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?