Celine Dion in No Rush to Shed Baby Weight
New mum Celine Dion is refusing to embark on a drastic diet to lose her pregnancy weight, insisting she's happy to wear larger-sized clothes until she regains her figure. The singer gained 40 pounds while she was pregnant with twin boys, who she welcomed into the world on Saturday, October 23.
But the "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker has no plans to try any quick fixes to shed the weight. She tells French magazine Gala, "I don't care about my figure. I never have and I'm not worried. In any case, I'm not going on any diet because I want to breastfeed... Besides I have a really good stylist and if it's a question of going up a dress size or two - well, so be it."
Dion also revealed that she has not come up with name for the boys. "I've read nearly 15,000 names and nothing has stuck," she confessed. "Because [elder son] Rene-Charles goes to school in the United States, he's suggested English first names. My mother, on the other hand, has been hinting about very French first names and we're going a little bit crazy trying to decide."
More Celine Dion News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her