Pamela Anderson Upset Charles Dance at Movie Premiere
Pamela Anderson fell foul of British actor Charles Dance after turning up late for their London film premiere on Monday, October 25. Dance was one of the stars, including Dev Patel, Ed Westwick and Jermaine Jackson, who flocked to Aqua nightclub in the British capital to launch the short film, "The Commuter".
But he was allegedly left fuming when the "Baywatch" beauty held up the evening with her late arrival, which she blamed on a wardrobe malfunction. A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Charles was furious, going on about how annoying it was that Pamela was so late to her own premiere."
According to the report, Dance's fiancee Eleanor Boorman was on hand to calm him and he was smiling again after a chat with his partner.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers