Pamela Anderson Upset Charles Dance at Movie Premiere
Pamela Anderson fell foul of British actor Charles Dance after turning up late for their London film premiere on Monday, October 25. Dance was one of the stars, including Dev Patel, Ed Westwick and Jermaine Jackson, who flocked to Aqua nightclub in the British capital to launch the short film, "The Commuter".
But he was allegedly left fuming when the "Baywatch" beauty held up the evening with her late arrival, which she blamed on a wardrobe malfunction. A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Charles was furious, going on about how annoying it was that Pamela was so late to her own premiere."
According to the report, Dance's fiancee Eleanor Boorman was on hand to calm him and he was smiling again after a chat with his partner.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna