Pamela Anderson Upset Charles Dance at Movie Premiere
Pamela Anderson fell foul of British actor Charles Dance after turning up late for their London film premiere on Monday, October 25. Dance was one of the stars, including Dev Patel, Ed Westwick and Jermaine Jackson, who flocked to Aqua nightclub in the British capital to launch the short film, "The Commuter".
But he was allegedly left fuming when the "Baywatch" beauty held up the evening with her late arrival, which she blamed on a wardrobe malfunction. A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Charles was furious, going on about how annoying it was that Pamela was so late to her own premiere."
According to the report, Dance's fiancee Eleanor Boorman was on hand to calm him and he was smiling again after a chat with his partner.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7