Pamela Anderson Upset Charles Dance at Movie Premiere
Pamela Anderson fell foul of British actor Charles Dance after turning up late for their London film premiere on Monday, October 25. Dance was one of the stars, including Dev Patel, Ed Westwick and Jermaine Jackson, who flocked to Aqua nightclub in the British capital to launch the short film, "The Commuter".
But he was allegedly left fuming when the "Baywatch" beauty held up the evening with her late arrival, which she blamed on a wardrobe malfunction. A source tells Britain's Daily Express, "Charles was furious, going on about how annoying it was that Pamela was so late to her own premiere."
According to the report, Dance's fiancee Eleanor Boorman was on hand to calm him and he was smiling again after a chat with his partner.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung