Bryce Dallas Howard Tried to Win Over Husband by Wearing Prom Dress at Party
"Spider-Man 3" star Bryce Dallas Howard wore her prom dress to win over her future husband at a party. The actress fell for Seth Gabel the minute the couple met and she marked the momentous occasion by stating she would wed the actor in her journal.
So when she had an opportunity to meet him again at a friend's party, she was determined to make an impression. She says, "I stalked him for, like, eight months... I found out that he was going to be at this party... and I never go to parties."
"I was like, 'I have to go there and win his heart and what does one wear for a party,' so I wore my prom dress. I showed up and kind or, like, stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt, like, I was being really provocative and overtly sexual... and all I did was introduce myself to him, and he left with someone else."
More Bryce Dallas Howard News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show