Bryce Dallas Howard Tried to Win Over Husband by Wearing Prom Dress at Party
"Spider-Man 3" star Bryce Dallas Howard wore her prom dress to win over her future husband at a party. The actress fell for Seth Gabel the minute the couple met and she marked the momentous occasion by stating she would wed the actor in her journal.
So when she had an opportunity to meet him again at a friend's party, she was determined to make an impression. She says, "I stalked him for, like, eight months... I found out that he was going to be at this party... and I never go to parties."
"I was like, 'I have to go there and win his heart and what does one wear for a party,' so I wore my prom dress. I showed up and kind or, like, stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt, like, I was being really provocative and overtly sexual... and all I did was introduce myself to him, and he left with someone else."
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?