Bryce Dallas Howard Tried to Win Over Husband by Wearing Prom Dress at Party
"Spider-Man 3" star Bryce Dallas Howard wore her prom dress to win over her future husband at a party. The actress fell for Seth Gabel the minute the couple met and she marked the momentous occasion by stating she would wed the actor in her journal.
So when she had an opportunity to meet him again at a friend's party, she was determined to make an impression. She says, "I stalked him for, like, eight months... I found out that he was going to be at this party... and I never go to parties."
"I was like, 'I have to go there and win his heart and what does one wear for a party,' so I wore my prom dress. I showed up and kind or, like, stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt, like, I was being really provocative and overtly sexual... and all I did was introduce myself to him, and he left with someone else."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie