Bryce Dallas Howard Tried to Win Over Husband by Wearing Prom Dress at Party
"Spider-Man 3" star Bryce Dallas Howard wore her prom dress to win over her future husband at a party. The actress fell for Seth Gabel the minute the couple met and she marked the momentous occasion by stating she would wed the actor in her journal.
So when she had an opportunity to meet him again at a friend's party, she was determined to make an impression. She says, "I stalked him for, like, eight months... I found out that he was going to be at this party... and I never go to parties."
"I was like, 'I have to go there and win his heart and what does one wear for a party,' so I wore my prom dress. I showed up and kind or, like, stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt, like, I was being really provocative and overtly sexual... and all I did was introduce myself to him, and he left with someone else."
More Bryce Dallas Howard News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress