Bryce Dallas Howard Tried to Win Over Husband by Wearing Prom Dress at Party
"Spider-Man 3" star Bryce Dallas Howard wore her prom dress to win over her future husband at a party. The actress fell for Seth Gabel the minute the couple met and she marked the momentous occasion by stating she would wed the actor in her journal.
So when she had an opportunity to meet him again at a friend's party, she was determined to make an impression. She says, "I stalked him for, like, eight months... I found out that he was going to be at this party... and I never go to parties."
"I was like, 'I have to go there and win his heart and what does one wear for a party,' so I wore my prom dress. I showed up and kind or, like, stuck out like a sore thumb. I felt, like, I was being really provocative and overtly sexual... and all I did was introduce myself to him, and he left with someone else."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split