Rupert Grint Shocked by Aged Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter'
Rupert Grint got a nasty shock when his character was aged in the final "Harry Potter" film because he didn't like what he saw. The young Brit was initially amazed with the make-up and technology that allowed Ron Weasley to grow old before his very eyes but then he realized he was looking at himself.
He tells Parade magazine, "I don't age gracefully in the last film when all of us get older. My hair is still red but I have a lot less of it. It was quite a shock when I saw myself in the mirror."
"I felt like I was looking at (property tycoon and reality TV star) Donald Trump because they gave me that comb-over that he has. I did get a lot of ribbing from everyone, I must admit."
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign