Rupert Grint Shocked by Aged Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter'
Rupert Grint got a nasty shock when his character was aged in the final "Harry Potter" film because he didn't like what he saw. The young Brit was initially amazed with the make-up and technology that allowed Ron Weasley to grow old before his very eyes but then he realized he was looking at himself.
He tells Parade magazine, "I don't age gracefully in the last film when all of us get older. My hair is still red but I have a lot less of it. It was quite a shock when I saw myself in the mirror."
"I felt like I was looking at (property tycoon and reality TV star) Donald Trump because they gave me that comb-over that he has. I did get a lot of ribbing from everyone, I must admit."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up