Rupert Grint Shocked by Aged Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter'
Rupert Grint got a nasty shock when his character was aged in the final "Harry Potter" film because he didn't like what he saw. The young Brit was initially amazed with the make-up and technology that allowed Ron Weasley to grow old before his very eyes but then he realized he was looking at himself.
He tells Parade magazine, "I don't age gracefully in the last film when all of us get older. My hair is still red but I have a lot less of it. It was quite a shock when I saw myself in the mirror."
"I felt like I was looking at (property tycoon and reality TV star) Donald Trump because they gave me that comb-over that he has. I did get a lot of ribbing from everyone, I must admit."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns