Rupert Grint Shocked by Aged Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter'
Rupert Grint got a nasty shock when his character was aged in the final "Harry Potter" film because he didn't like what he saw. The young Brit was initially amazed with the make-up and technology that allowed Ron Weasley to grow old before his very eyes but then he realized he was looking at himself.
He tells Parade magazine, "I don't age gracefully in the last film when all of us get older. My hair is still red but I have a lot less of it. It was quite a shock when I saw myself in the mirror."
"I felt like I was looking at (property tycoon and reality TV star) Donald Trump because they gave me that comb-over that he has. I did get a lot of ribbing from everyone, I must admit."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones