Rupert Grint Shocked by Aged Ron Weasley in 'Harry Potter'
Rupert Grint got a nasty shock when his character was aged in the final "Harry Potter" film because he didn't like what he saw. The young Brit was initially amazed with the make-up and technology that allowed Ron Weasley to grow old before his very eyes but then he realized he was looking at himself.
He tells Parade magazine, "I don't age gracefully in the last film when all of us get older. My hair is still red but I have a lot less of it. It was quite a shock when I saw myself in the mirror."
"I felt like I was looking at (property tycoon and reality TV star) Donald Trump because they gave me that comb-over that he has. I did get a lot of ribbing from everyone, I must admit."
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos