Kim Cattrall Blames Bad Sex in Failed Marriages
Kim Cattrall knows the importance of a satisfying love life - she blames bad sex for the breakdown of two of her marriages. The "Sex and the City" star has wed three times - she was married to Larry Davis for two years in the late 1970s, to Andre J. Lyson from 1982 to 1989, and a six-year union with Mark Levinson ended in 2004.
And she is adamant she knows why her relationships with Davis and Lyson failed - she was not compatible with them in bed. Cattrall tells Britain's The Sun, "I would constantly make excuses for bad sexual experiences. Poor sex was a factor in the first two of three marriages breaking up."
"It is one thing to have patience and build up a good sexual relationship, through love. But, with some men - I would say, in my experience, the majority of men - it is just never going to happen. I wish I had not made an orgasm my only goal. It is all about all-round sexual fulfillment."
Cattrall has also realized where she went wrong when choosing a man - because good-looking hunks are not always the best lovers. She adds, "I wish I had realized that good looks mean nothing when it comes to sex. Everyone expects great-looking guys and women to be having great sex. That's not true."
"I always had a sexy image, on camera, but I was not having a fabulous sex life. You cannot be intimate with an image. I remember going to bed with a real good-looking ladies' man, in the hope that he would teach me what I had been missing. He didn't."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?