Willow Smith Banned From Reading Negative Comment About Her Music
Will Smith has banned his young daughter Willow Smith from reading critics' reviews of her debut single "Whip My Hair" - because he doesn't want negative comments tainting her venture into the pop industry. The nine year old has won praise for her catchy new song since unveiling the track last month, but she admits her dad is still shielding her from the harsh comments made by some detractors online.
Willow Smith tells news show Access Hollywood, "Whenever I'm on (video-sharing website) YouTube trying to look at my song to show my friends, he's like covering the comments and I'm like, 'Dad, what's wrong?' And he's like, 'Nothing, it's just there's people out there who really don't like it.'"
Willow Smith has been signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation and will include "Whip My Hair" in her upcoming debut album.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7