Willow Smith Banned From Reading Negative Comment About Her Music
Will Smith has banned his young daughter Willow Smith from reading critics' reviews of her debut single "Whip My Hair" - because he doesn't want negative comments tainting her venture into the pop industry. The nine year old has won praise for her catchy new song since unveiling the track last month, but she admits her dad is still shielding her from the harsh comments made by some detractors online.
Willow Smith tells news show Access Hollywood, "Whenever I'm on (video-sharing website) YouTube trying to look at my song to show my friends, he's like covering the comments and I'm like, 'Dad, what's wrong?' And he's like, 'Nothing, it's just there's people out there who really don't like it.'"
Willow Smith has been signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation and will include "Whip My Hair" in her upcoming debut album.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert