Lily Allen Set to Perform at Elton John's Ball
Pregnant pop star Lily Allen has patched up her relationship with Sir Elton John to come out of retirement again. She's agreed to sing at the star's annual winter ball next week. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is currently on a pop hiatus, famously fell out with the Rocket Man after they both appeared at the GQ Men of The Year Awards in 2008.
Allen then mocked John in her music video for "Who'd Have Known", in which she gazes at images of the veteran star, before an Elton lookalike is kidnapped and forced to declare his love for her. But the pair put their differences behind them in 2009 when Allen designed her own cocktail bar for John's 2009 ball - and now she has signed up to play a set at this year's festivities, which takes place next Saturday, October 30.
A statement from John and his partner David Furnish reads, "We are thrilled to announce that this year our dear friend Lily Allen will give us an exclusive performance."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival