Lily Allen Set to Perform at Elton John's Ball
Pregnant pop star Lily Allen has patched up her relationship with Sir Elton John to come out of retirement again. She's agreed to sing at the star's annual winter ball next week. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is currently on a pop hiatus, famously fell out with the Rocket Man after they both appeared at the GQ Men of The Year Awards in 2008.
Allen then mocked John in her music video for "Who'd Have Known", in which she gazes at images of the veteran star, before an Elton lookalike is kidnapped and forced to declare his love for her. But the pair put their differences behind them in 2009 when Allen designed her own cocktail bar for John's 2009 ball - and now she has signed up to play a set at this year's festivities, which takes place next Saturday, October 30.
A statement from John and his partner David Furnish reads, "We are thrilled to announce that this year our dear friend Lily Allen will give us an exclusive performance."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie