Lily Allen Set to Perform at Elton John's Ball
Pregnant pop star Lily Allen has patched up her relationship with Sir Elton John to come out of retirement again. She's agreed to sing at the star's annual winter ball next week. The "Smile" hitmaker, who is currently on a pop hiatus, famously fell out with the Rocket Man after they both appeared at the GQ Men of The Year Awards in 2008.
Allen then mocked John in her music video for "Who'd Have Known", in which she gazes at images of the veteran star, before an Elton lookalike is kidnapped and forced to declare his love for her. But the pair put their differences behind them in 2009 when Allen designed her own cocktail bar for John's 2009 ball - and now she has signed up to play a set at this year's festivities, which takes place next Saturday, October 30.
A statement from John and his partner David Furnish reads, "We are thrilled to announce that this year our dear friend Lily Allen will give us an exclusive performance."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie