Victoria Justice Designing Merchandise for Build-A-Bear
Teen singer/actress Victoria Justice is quickly adding to her resume after signing a deal to launch a line of kids apparel and stuffed animal merchandise. The 17-year-old "Zoey 101" star will design a bear-sized T-shirt with the Build-A-Bear Workshop, which is set to hit shelves in December. A dress will then be made available early next year; and she will eventually design a stuffed animal, reports Variety.
Build-A-Bear bosses have previously teamed up with heads behind "Hannah Montana", "Toy Story" and Jonas Brothers franchises on similar deals. A spokesperson for the company tells Variety, "Because she's relevant to tweens, she quickly became relevant to us."
"We are pleased to partner with Victoria Justice on a number of exciting new products and programs that we know will appeal to tweens, teens and younger Guests alike," added Maxine Clark, founder and chief executive bear of Build-A-Bear Workshop.
Victoria is also involved in the company's Love.Hugs.Smiles. initiative that encourages Guests to share their unique, everyday reasons to smile. As part of this initiative, Victoria visited a local Build-A-Bear Workshop store and surprised one of her biggest fans at the girl's Build-A-Party celebration.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival