Victoria Justice Designing Merchandise for Build-A-Bear
Teen singer/actress Victoria Justice is quickly adding to her resume after signing a deal to launch a line of kids apparel and stuffed animal merchandise. The 17-year-old "Zoey 101" star will design a bear-sized T-shirt with the Build-A-Bear Workshop, which is set to hit shelves in December. A dress will then be made available early next year; and she will eventually design a stuffed animal, reports Variety.
Build-A-Bear bosses have previously teamed up with heads behind "Hannah Montana", "Toy Story" and Jonas Brothers franchises on similar deals. A spokesperson for the company tells Variety, "Because she's relevant to tweens, she quickly became relevant to us."
"We are pleased to partner with Victoria Justice on a number of exciting new products and programs that we know will appeal to tweens, teens and younger Guests alike," added Maxine Clark, founder and chief executive bear of Build-A-Bear Workshop.
Victoria is also involved in the company's Love.Hugs.Smiles. initiative that encourages Guests to share their unique, everyday reasons to smile. As part of this initiative, Victoria visited a local Build-A-Bear Workshop store and surprised one of her biggest fans at the girl's Build-A-Party celebration.
More Victoria Justice News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards