Taylor Swift to Celebrate Album Release on Airport, Plane and Cruise Ship
Taylor Swift has booked some unusual concert venues as she promotes her new album - the country star has scheduled a gig at an airport, on a plane and onboard a cruise ship. The singer is preparing to release her third record, "Speak Now", next week and she has scheduled a number of promotional appearances to plug the CD.
Swift is set to perform an intimate gig at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport next Wednesday, October 27 for a small group of competition winners and passengers travelling through the terminal. She will then play another concert onboard a JetBlue flight to Los Angeles, according to the New York Times.
The news comes as she has scheduled a concert on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in January. The "Love Story" hitmaker will play a gig onboard the Allure of the Seas liner when the vessel docks in Cozumel, Mexico on January 21.
More Taylor Swift News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed