Taylor Swift to Celebrate Album Release on Airport, Plane and Cruise Ship
Taylor Swift has booked some unusual concert venues as she promotes her new album - the country star has scheduled a gig at an airport, on a plane and onboard a cruise ship. The singer is preparing to release her third record, "Speak Now", next week and she has scheduled a number of promotional appearances to plug the CD.
Swift is set to perform an intimate gig at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport next Wednesday, October 27 for a small group of competition winners and passengers travelling through the terminal. She will then play another concert onboard a JetBlue flight to Los Angeles, according to the New York Times.
The news comes as she has scheduled a concert on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in January. The "Love Story" hitmaker will play a gig onboard the Allure of the Seas liner when the vessel docks in Cozumel, Mexico on January 21.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama