Taylor Swift to Celebrate Album Release on Airport, Plane and Cruise Ship
Taylor Swift has booked some unusual concert venues as she promotes her new album - the country star has scheduled a gig at an airport, on a plane and onboard a cruise ship. The singer is preparing to release her third record, "Speak Now", next week and she has scheduled a number of promotional appearances to plug the CD.
Swift is set to perform an intimate gig at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport next Wednesday, October 27 for a small group of competition winners and passengers travelling through the terminal. She will then play another concert onboard a JetBlue flight to Los Angeles, according to the New York Times.
The news comes as she has scheduled a concert on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in January. The "Love Story" hitmaker will play a gig onboard the Allure of the Seas liner when the vessel docks in Cozumel, Mexico on January 21.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look