Taylor Swift to Celebrate Album Release on Airport, Plane and Cruise Ship
Taylor Swift has booked some unusual concert venues as she promotes her new album - the country star has scheduled a gig at an airport, on a plane and onboard a cruise ship. The singer is preparing to release her third record, "Speak Now", next week and she has scheduled a number of promotional appearances to plug the CD.
Swift is set to perform an intimate gig at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport next Wednesday, October 27 for a small group of competition winners and passengers travelling through the terminal. She will then play another concert onboard a JetBlue flight to Los Angeles, according to the New York Times.
The news comes as she has scheduled a concert on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in January. The "Love Story" hitmaker will play a gig onboard the Allure of the Seas liner when the vessel docks in Cozumel, Mexico on January 21.
More Taylor Swift News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert