Taylor Swift to Celebrate Album Release on Airport, Plane and Cruise Ship
Taylor Swift has booked some unusual concert venues as she promotes her new album - the country star has scheduled a gig at an airport, on a plane and onboard a cruise ship. The singer is preparing to release her third record, "Speak Now", next week and she has scheduled a number of promotional appearances to plug the CD.
Swift is set to perform an intimate gig at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport next Wednesday, October 27 for a small group of competition winners and passengers travelling through the terminal. She will then play another concert onboard a JetBlue flight to Los Angeles, according to the New York Times.
The news comes as she has scheduled a concert on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship in January. The "Love Story" hitmaker will play a gig onboard the Allure of the Seas liner when the vessel docks in Cozumel, Mexico on January 21.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years