Heidi Klum and Seal to Simplify This Year's Halloween Costumes
Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are planning to simplify their Halloween party costumes this year after showing up as crows in 2009. The fun-loving couple dresses up every year for their star-studded party - but German model and TV personality Klum admits they went too far last Halloween.
The retiring Victoria's Secret star says, "It was bad. My husband was driving and he could hardly see anything... When you have a beak on, you can't talk to anyone, you can't really drink. It's not a good costume." Klum is playing mum about the couple's 2010 Halloween outfits for the upcoming party in New York.
Other stars who have revealed their Halloween costumes were Selena Gomez and Rachel Bilson. While Gomez opts to don Katy Perry's "California Gurls" outfit, Bilson prefers to transform herself into her "ultimate hero, Miss Piggy."
More Heidi Klum News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March