Heidi Klum and Seal to Simplify This Year's Halloween Costumes
Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are planning to simplify their Halloween party costumes this year after showing up as crows in 2009. The fun-loving couple dresses up every year for their star-studded party - but German model and TV personality Klum admits they went too far last Halloween.
The retiring Victoria's Secret star says, "It was bad. My husband was driving and he could hardly see anything... When you have a beak on, you can't talk to anyone, you can't really drink. It's not a good costume." Klum is playing mum about the couple's 2010 Halloween outfits for the upcoming party in New York.
Other stars who have revealed their Halloween costumes were Selena Gomez and Rachel Bilson. While Gomez opts to don Katy Perry's "California Gurls" outfit, Bilson prefers to transform herself into her "ultimate hero, Miss Piggy."
More Heidi Klum News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer