Heidi Klum and Seal to Simplify This Year's Halloween Costumes
Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are planning to simplify their Halloween party costumes this year after showing up as crows in 2009. The fun-loving couple dresses up every year for their star-studded party - but German model and TV personality Klum admits they went too far last Halloween.
The retiring Victoria's Secret star says, "It was bad. My husband was driving and he could hardly see anything... When you have a beak on, you can't talk to anyone, you can't really drink. It's not a good costume." Klum is playing mum about the couple's 2010 Halloween outfits for the upcoming party in New York.
Other stars who have revealed their Halloween costumes were Selena Gomez and Rachel Bilson. While Gomez opts to don Katy Perry's "California Gurls" outfit, Bilson prefers to transform herself into her "ultimate hero, Miss Piggy."
More Heidi Klum News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release