Heidi Klum and Seal to Simplify This Year's Halloween Costumes
Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are planning to simplify their Halloween party costumes this year after showing up as crows in 2009. The fun-loving couple dresses up every year for their star-studded party - but German model and TV personality Klum admits they went too far last Halloween.
The retiring Victoria's Secret star says, "It was bad. My husband was driving and he could hardly see anything... When you have a beak on, you can't talk to anyone, you can't really drink. It's not a good costume." Klum is playing mum about the couple's 2010 Halloween outfits for the upcoming party in New York.
Other stars who have revealed their Halloween costumes were Selena Gomez and Rachel Bilson. While Gomez opts to don Katy Perry's "California Gurls" outfit, Bilson prefers to transform herself into her "ultimate hero, Miss Piggy."
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit