Heidi Klum and Seal to Simplify This Year's Halloween Costumes
Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are planning to simplify their Halloween party costumes this year after showing up as crows in 2009. The fun-loving couple dresses up every year for their star-studded party - but German model and TV personality Klum admits they went too far last Halloween.
The retiring Victoria's Secret star says, "It was bad. My husband was driving and he could hardly see anything... When you have a beak on, you can't talk to anyone, you can't really drink. It's not a good costume." Klum is playing mum about the couple's 2010 Halloween outfits for the upcoming party in New York.
Other stars who have revealed their Halloween costumes were Selena Gomez and Rachel Bilson. While Gomez opts to don Katy Perry's "California Gurls" outfit, Bilson prefers to transform herself into her "ultimate hero, Miss Piggy."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24