Justin Bieber Threw Tantrum After Failing Driving Test
Pop sensation Justin Bieber was driven to tears after failing his driving theory test. The 16 year old was fuming after flunking the written exam, and refused to get in a car with his mum - walking home in the rain instead. And the "Baby" hitmaker admits he was so angered by his failure, he began shouting at passing motorists.
In his book, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, he writes, "There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a 10 year old. She (my mum) kept calling me as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me."
"Some girl drove by, putting on mascara as she weaved down the boulevard - but she sure had a driver's license, didn't she? Some dude cruised by in a truck, smoking a cigarette, which he tossed on the street like the world was his ashtray."
"I bellowed after him, 'I hate you!' It felt so good. I bellowed at the next guy, 'I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you!'"
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media