Justin Bieber Threw Tantrum After Failing Driving Test
Pop sensation Justin Bieber was driven to tears after failing his driving theory test. The 16 year old was fuming after flunking the written exam, and refused to get in a car with his mum - walking home in the rain instead. And the "Baby" hitmaker admits he was so angered by his failure, he began shouting at passing motorists.
In his book, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, he writes, "There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a 10 year old. She (my mum) kept calling me as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me."
"Some girl drove by, putting on mascara as she weaved down the boulevard - but she sure had a driver's license, didn't she? Some dude cruised by in a truck, smoking a cigarette, which he tossed on the street like the world was his ashtray."
"I bellowed after him, 'I hate you!' It felt so good. I bellowed at the next guy, 'I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you!'"
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake