Justin Bieber Threw Tantrum After Failing Driving Test
Pop sensation Justin Bieber was driven to tears after failing his driving theory test. The 16 year old was fuming after flunking the written exam, and refused to get in a car with his mum - walking home in the rain instead. And the "Baby" hitmaker admits he was so angered by his failure, he began shouting at passing motorists.
In his book, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, he writes, "There was no way I was getting in the passenger seat, bawling like a 10 year old. She (my mum) kept calling me as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood by the street. I felt every car driving by was taunting me."
"Some girl drove by, putting on mascara as she weaved down the boulevard - but she sure had a driver's license, didn't she? Some dude cruised by in a truck, smoking a cigarette, which he tossed on the street like the world was his ashtray."
"I bellowed after him, 'I hate you!' It felt so good. I bellowed at the next guy, 'I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you!'"
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked