P. Diddy Wants to Hold Majority Stake in American Football Team
Hip-hop mogul P. Diddy wants to make sporting history and become the "first black owner" of a top American football team. The entrepreneur, who has experienced success in the music, fashion, restaurant and alcohol industries, is keen to follow in the steps of his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez and move into sports ownership.
But Combs doesn't want to just be a shareholder in a team like Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony's deal with the Miami Dolphins - he wants to hold a majority stake in an NFL franchise. He says, "You know there aren't any black owners and I plan on being the first black owner of an NFL football team. I wanna put it out there. Not minority owners, majority owners!"
Another star who is in his bid to be shareholder in American football team, Miami Dolphins, is Birdman. He recently revealed, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
More P. Diddy News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia