P. Diddy Wants to Hold Majority Stake in American Football Team
Hip-hop mogul P. Diddy wants to make sporting history and become the "first black owner" of a top American football team. The entrepreneur, who has experienced success in the music, fashion, restaurant and alcohol industries, is keen to follow in the steps of his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez and move into sports ownership.
But Combs doesn't want to just be a shareholder in a team like Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony's deal with the Miami Dolphins - he wants to hold a majority stake in an NFL franchise. He says, "You know there aren't any black owners and I plan on being the first black owner of an NFL football team. I wanna put it out there. Not minority owners, majority owners!"
Another star who is in his bid to be shareholder in American football team, Miami Dolphins, is Birdman. He recently revealed, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'