P. Diddy Wants to Hold Majority Stake in American Football Team
Hip-hop mogul P. Diddy wants to make sporting history and become the "first black owner" of a top American football team. The entrepreneur, who has experienced success in the music, fashion, restaurant and alcohol industries, is keen to follow in the steps of his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez and move into sports ownership.
But Combs doesn't want to just be a shareholder in a team like Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony's deal with the Miami Dolphins - he wants to hold a majority stake in an NFL franchise. He says, "You know there aren't any black owners and I plan on being the first black owner of an NFL football team. I wanna put it out there. Not minority owners, majority owners!"
Another star who is in his bid to be shareholder in American football team, Miami Dolphins, is Birdman. He recently revealed, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
More P. Diddy News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members