P. Diddy Wants to Hold Majority Stake in American Football Team
Hip-hop mogul P. Diddy wants to make sporting history and become the "first black owner" of a top American football team. The entrepreneur, who has experienced success in the music, fashion, restaurant and alcohol industries, is keen to follow in the steps of his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lopez and move into sports ownership.
But Combs doesn't want to just be a shareholder in a team like Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony's deal with the Miami Dolphins - he wants to hold a majority stake in an NFL franchise. He says, "You know there aren't any black owners and I plan on being the first black owner of an NFL football team. I wanna put it out there. Not minority owners, majority owners!"
Another star who is in his bid to be shareholder in American football team, Miami Dolphins, is Birdman. He recently revealed, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson