Boxing Champion Ricky Hatton Released From Rehab
Shamed British boxing champion Ricky Hatton has left rehab following a month-long stint battling his drug problems. The sports star hit headlines last month when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published by U.K. tabloid the News of the World.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he began "dabbling" with drugs following a series of "humiliating" defeats, which led to depression, and he checked into London's The Priory clinic on September 13.
Following an intensive treatment program, Hatton was released from the facility earlier this week, reports Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "It's not been the best of times but he is out now and looking much better."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors