Boxing Champion Ricky Hatton Released From Rehab
Shamed British boxing champion Ricky Hatton has left rehab following a month-long stint battling his drug problems. The sports star hit headlines last month when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published by U.K. tabloid the News of the World.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he began "dabbling" with drugs following a series of "humiliating" defeats, which led to depression, and he checked into London's The Priory clinic on September 13.
Following an intensive treatment program, Hatton was released from the facility earlier this week, reports Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "It's not been the best of times but he is out now and looking much better."
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker