Boxing Champion Ricky Hatton Released From Rehab
Shamed British boxing champion Ricky Hatton has left rehab following a month-long stint battling his drug problems. The sports star hit headlines last month when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published by U.K. tabloid the News of the World.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he began "dabbling" with drugs following a series of "humiliating" defeats, which led to depression, and he checked into London's The Priory clinic on September 13.
Following an intensive treatment program, Hatton was released from the facility earlier this week, reports Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "It's not been the best of times but he is out now and looking much better."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group