Boxing Champion Ricky Hatton Released From Rehab
Shamed British boxing champion Ricky Hatton has left rehab following a month-long stint battling his drug problems. The sports star hit headlines last month when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published by U.K. tabloid the News of the World.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he began "dabbling" with drugs following a series of "humiliating" defeats, which led to depression, and he checked into London's The Priory clinic on September 13.
Following an intensive treatment program, Hatton was released from the facility earlier this week, reports Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "It's not been the best of times but he is out now and looking much better."
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit