Boxing Champion Ricky Hatton Released From Rehab
Shamed British boxing champion Ricky Hatton has left rehab following a month-long stint battling his drug problems. The sports star hit headlines last month when photographs of him allegedly snorting cocaine in a hotel room were published by U.K. tabloid the News of the World.
The former WBA Welterweight Champion admitted he began "dabbling" with drugs following a series of "humiliating" defeats, which led to depression, and he checked into London's The Priory clinic on September 13.
Following an intensive treatment program, Hatton was released from the facility earlier this week, reports Britain's Daily Mirror. A source tells the publication, "It's not been the best of times but he is out now and looking much better."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences