Gabourey Sidibe Freaked Out Over Sucking Weed Lollipop
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Gabourey Sidibe freaked out on a recent trip to Amsterdam when she found herself accidentally sucking a pot lollipop. The actress insists she went to the Dutch city to check out its famous red-light district and visit museums - and not to hang-out in cafes where marijuana use is legal, but discovered hash is everywhere in Amsterdam.
She says, "I'm a nerd and I don't smoke pot... I went to a souvenir shop and I wanted to buy a regular lollipop and I accidentally bought a weed lollipop. I stick one in my mouth and I'm looking at the packaging and it says, 'Weed lollipop'."
"I get so scared because, again, I'm a nerd. I'm like, 'Oh, c**p, I just bought weed!' I felt like a criminal. I was texting all my friends: 'I just bought weed, my heart is racing...' It turns out it was not weed pops, it was weed-flavored pops."
"I'm hallucinating, thinking I'm high, and really I'm just sitting there."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed