Gabourey Sidibe Freaked Out Over Sucking Weed Lollipop
"Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star Gabourey Sidibe freaked out on a recent trip to Amsterdam when she found herself accidentally sucking a pot lollipop. The actress insists she went to the Dutch city to check out its famous red-light district and visit museums - and not to hang-out in cafes where marijuana use is legal, but discovered hash is everywhere in Amsterdam.
She says, "I'm a nerd and I don't smoke pot... I went to a souvenir shop and I wanted to buy a regular lollipop and I accidentally bought a weed lollipop. I stick one in my mouth and I'm looking at the packaging and it says, 'Weed lollipop'."
"I get so scared because, again, I'm a nerd. I'm like, 'Oh, c**p, I just bought weed!' I felt like a criminal. I was texting all my friends: 'I just bought weed, my heart is racing...' It turns out it was not weed pops, it was weed-flavored pops."
"I'm hallucinating, thinking I'm high, and really I'm just sitting there."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism