Taylor Swift Lands Six Top 10 Debuts, Breaking a Tie With Mariah Carey
Taylor Swift has conjured up pop chart magic in America again by becoming the only act in Billboard Hot 100 history to land six top 10 debuts. Her latest release, "Speak Now", has entered the new countdown at eight and breaks a tie with Mariah Carey.
The country star's first top 10 debut was "Change" two years ago, 2008. Meanwhile, Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" scores a fourth week at the top of the Hot 100, and Far East Movement and Nelly round out the new top three with "Like a G6" and "Just a Dream", respectively.
And the "Glee" cast has broken its own record for the most debuts on the chart - just a week after landing six new entries on the countdown, the stars of the hit show have placed seven on this week's list. The highest, a cover of The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand", at 36.
More Taylor Swift News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower