Taylor Swift Lands Six Top 10 Debuts, Breaking a Tie With Mariah Carey
Taylor Swift has conjured up pop chart magic in America again by becoming the only act in Billboard Hot 100 history to land six top 10 debuts. Her latest release, "Speak Now", has entered the new countdown at eight and breaks a tie with Mariah Carey.
The country star's first top 10 debut was "Change" two years ago, 2008. Meanwhile, Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" scores a fourth week at the top of the Hot 100, and Far East Movement and Nelly round out the new top three with "Like a G6" and "Just a Dream", respectively.
And the "Glee" cast has broken its own record for the most debuts on the chart - just a week after landing six new entries on the countdown, the stars of the hit show have placed seven on this week's list. The highest, a cover of The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand", at 36.
More Taylor Swift News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'