Taylor Swift Lands Six Top 10 Debuts, Breaking a Tie With Mariah Carey
Taylor Swift has conjured up pop chart magic in America again by becoming the only act in Billboard Hot 100 history to land six top 10 debuts. Her latest release, "Speak Now", has entered the new countdown at eight and breaks a tie with Mariah Carey.
The country star's first top 10 debut was "Change" two years ago, 2008. Meanwhile, Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" scores a fourth week at the top of the Hot 100, and Far East Movement and Nelly round out the new top three with "Like a G6" and "Just a Dream", respectively.
And the "Glee" cast has broken its own record for the most debuts on the chart - just a week after landing six new entries on the countdown, the stars of the hit show have placed seven on this week's list. The highest, a cover of The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand", at 36.
More Taylor Swift News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story