Taylor Swift Lands Six Top 10 Debuts, Breaking a Tie With Mariah Carey
Taylor Swift has conjured up pop chart magic in America again by becoming the only act in Billboard Hot 100 history to land six top 10 debuts. Her latest release, "Speak Now", has entered the new countdown at eight and breaks a tie with Mariah Carey.
The country star's first top 10 debut was "Change" two years ago, 2008. Meanwhile, Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" scores a fourth week at the top of the Hot 100, and Far East Movement and Nelly round out the new top three with "Like a G6" and "Just a Dream", respectively.
And the "Glee" cast has broken its own record for the most debuts on the chart - just a week after landing six new entries on the countdown, the stars of the hit show have placed seven on this week's list. The highest, a cover of The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand", at 36.
More Taylor Swift News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto