Usher Would Prefer Playboy's Life to Marriage
R&B star Usher has dreams of becoming the next Hugh Hefner and turning his home into a Playboy Mansion full of girlfriends. The "Yeah!" singer feels sure he'll never wed again after divorcing stylist Tameka Foster and so he's looking at his options and likes the idea of living with Usher-mates.
He tells the new issue of Playboy magazine, "Seeing how marriage didn't work out for me the first time, I'm in no rush to do it again. Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women."
Foster was his stylist whom he wed reportedly against his mother's wish. They walked down the aisle in August 2007, had two sons in between that year and 2008 and separated a year later.
More Usher News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'