Usher Would Prefer Playboy's Life to Marriage
R&B star Usher has dreams of becoming the next Hugh Hefner and turning his home into a Playboy Mansion full of girlfriends. The "Yeah!" singer feels sure he'll never wed again after divorcing stylist Tameka Foster and so he's looking at his options and likes the idea of living with Usher-mates.
He tells the new issue of Playboy magazine, "Seeing how marriage didn't work out for me the first time, I'm in no rush to do it again. Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women."
Foster was his stylist whom he wed reportedly against his mother's wish. They walked down the aisle in August 2007, had two sons in between that year and 2008 and separated a year later.
More Usher News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic