Usher Would Prefer Playboy's Life to Marriage
R&B star Usher has dreams of becoming the next Hugh Hefner and turning his home into a Playboy Mansion full of girlfriends. The "Yeah!" singer feels sure he'll never wed again after divorcing stylist Tameka Foster and so he's looking at his options and likes the idea of living with Usher-mates.
He tells the new issue of Playboy magazine, "Seeing how marriage didn't work out for me the first time, I'm in no rush to do it again. Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women."
Foster was his stylist whom he wed reportedly against his mother's wish. They walked down the aisle in August 2007, had two sons in between that year and 2008 and separated a year later.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass