Usher Would Prefer Playboy's Life to Marriage
R&B star Usher has dreams of becoming the next Hugh Hefner and turning his home into a Playboy Mansion full of girlfriends. The "Yeah!" singer feels sure he'll never wed again after divorcing stylist Tameka Foster and so he's looking at his options and likes the idea of living with Usher-mates.
He tells the new issue of Playboy magazine, "Seeing how marriage didn't work out for me the first time, I'm in no rush to do it again. Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women."
Foster was his stylist whom he wed reportedly against his mother's wish. They walked down the aisle in August 2007, had two sons in between that year and 2008 and separated a year later.
More Usher News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked