Usher Would Prefer Playboy's Life to Marriage
R&B star Usher has dreams of becoming the next Hugh Hefner and turning his home into a Playboy Mansion full of girlfriends. The "Yeah!" singer feels sure he'll never wed again after divorcing stylist Tameka Foster and so he's looking at his options and likes the idea of living with Usher-mates.
He tells the new issue of Playboy magazine, "Seeing how marriage didn't work out for me the first time, I'm in no rush to do it again. Maybe I can find a couple of women who are open-minded. Look at how Hugh Hefner does it, with a harem of women."
Foster was his stylist whom he wed reportedly against his mother's wish. They walked down the aisle in August 2007, had two sons in between that year and 2008 and separated a year later.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell