Danny DeVito Joins 'Glee' Stars in 'Rocky Horror Show Tribute'
Evan Rachel Wood, Billy Idol and Danny DeVito are leading a star-studded cast for a one-off charity performance of "The Rocky Horror Show" in Los Angeles. They will share the stage with "Glee" stars Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison, as well as "Lost" actor Jorge Garcia, "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon and Ricki Lake for "The Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute" later this month.
The show, which also features a costume ball for guests, will be held to raise money for the Painted Turtle, a charity set up by late actor Paul Newman to help children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses. The musical will feature choreography from famed dance guru Kenny Ortega, while Lou Adler, who executive-produced the 1975 big screen version of the "Rocky Horror" stage show, is taking charge of the production.
He tells Variety, "It is terrific to have such a diverse cast of actors in support of a great cause - The Painted Turtle. Each of these individuals will bring a unique performance to the tribute and make for an incredibly memorable evening."
The show will take place on October 28 at the Wiltern Theater in L.A.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified