Danny DeVito Joins 'Glee' Stars in 'Rocky Horror Show Tribute'
Evan Rachel Wood, Billy Idol and Danny DeVito are leading a star-studded cast for a one-off charity performance of "The Rocky Horror Show" in Los Angeles. They will share the stage with "Glee" stars Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison, as well as "Lost" actor Jorge Garcia, "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon and Ricki Lake for "The Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute" later this month.
The show, which also features a costume ball for guests, will be held to raise money for the Painted Turtle, a charity set up by late actor Paul Newman to help children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses. The musical will feature choreography from famed dance guru Kenny Ortega, while Lou Adler, who executive-produced the 1975 big screen version of the "Rocky Horror" stage show, is taking charge of the production.
He tells Variety, "It is terrific to have such a diverse cast of actors in support of a great cause - The Painted Turtle. Each of these individuals will bring a unique performance to the tribute and make for an incredibly memorable evening."
The show will take place on October 28 at the Wiltern Theater in L.A.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season