Danny DeVito Joins 'Glee' Stars in 'Rocky Horror Show Tribute'
Evan Rachel Wood, Billy Idol and Danny DeVito are leading a star-studded cast for a one-off charity performance of "The Rocky Horror Show" in Los Angeles. They will share the stage with "Glee" stars Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison, as well as "Lost" actor Jorge Garcia, "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon and Ricki Lake for "The Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute" later this month.
The show, which also features a costume ball for guests, will be held to raise money for the Painted Turtle, a charity set up by late actor Paul Newman to help children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses. The musical will feature choreography from famed dance guru Kenny Ortega, while Lou Adler, who executive-produced the 1975 big screen version of the "Rocky Horror" stage show, is taking charge of the production.
He tells Variety, "It is terrific to have such a diverse cast of actors in support of a great cause - The Painted Turtle. Each of these individuals will bring a unique performance to the tribute and make for an incredibly memorable evening."
The show will take place on October 28 at the Wiltern Theater in L.A.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction