Kings of Leon Shocked by Fans Reaction Over 'Glee' Snub
Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill is still reeling from the fuss surrounding the band's decision not to let "Glee" bosses use its songs in an upcoming episode. The "Sex on Fire" hitmakers have assured fans they were approached about a possible "Glee" deal, despite show producers insisting the whole thing was a big misunderstanding.
Followill's bandmate and cousin Jared Followill told the media the group had rejected the request, saying, "We turn stuff down constantly." And now the drummer admits he was shocked the decision became such big news this summer."
Nathan tells Britain's Mojo magazine, "Turning down Glee was like stepping on a kitten. We had no idea there was going to be that response. As artists... you have the right to turn down stuff and at the time it just didn't seem to be the right fit."
"No offense to anybody. Hopefully a show will come out about hot models in bikinis and then we'll let 'em use every one of our songs."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic