Kings of Leon Shocked by Fans Reaction Over 'Glee' Snub
Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill is still reeling from the fuss surrounding the band's decision not to let "Glee" bosses use its songs in an upcoming episode. The "Sex on Fire" hitmakers have assured fans they were approached about a possible "Glee" deal, despite show producers insisting the whole thing was a big misunderstanding.
Followill's bandmate and cousin Jared Followill told the media the group had rejected the request, saying, "We turn stuff down constantly." And now the drummer admits he was shocked the decision became such big news this summer."
Nathan tells Britain's Mojo magazine, "Turning down Glee was like stepping on a kitten. We had no idea there was going to be that response. As artists... you have the right to turn down stuff and at the time it just didn't seem to be the right fit."
"No offense to anybody. Hopefully a show will come out about hot models in bikinis and then we'll let 'em use every one of our songs."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester