Kings of Leon Shocked by Fans Reaction Over 'Glee' Snub
Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill is still reeling from the fuss surrounding the band's decision not to let "Glee" bosses use its songs in an upcoming episode. The "Sex on Fire" hitmakers have assured fans they were approached about a possible "Glee" deal, despite show producers insisting the whole thing was a big misunderstanding.
Followill's bandmate and cousin Jared Followill told the media the group had rejected the request, saying, "We turn stuff down constantly." And now the drummer admits he was shocked the decision became such big news this summer."
Nathan tells Britain's Mojo magazine, "Turning down Glee was like stepping on a kitten. We had no idea there was going to be that response. As artists... you have the right to turn down stuff and at the time it just didn't seem to be the right fit."
"No offense to anybody. Hopefully a show will come out about hot models in bikinis and then we'll let 'em use every one of our songs."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character