'Two and a Half Men' Kid Is Getting Payrise
Angus T. Jones has an extra reason to smile when he celebrates his 17th birthday on Friday, October 8 - the "Two and a Half Men" star has landed a new contract for $300,000 an episode. The actor's deal means he will make $7.8 million over the next two seasons - and he's also scooped a $500,000 signing bonus.
Jones, who plays Charlie Sheen's nephew on the sitcom, signed the paperwork in May but now a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has approved the payrise, reports TMZ.com. Official approval was needed because the star is still a minor.
Jones isn't the only one whose bank balance is about to be boosted - his co-star Sheen has reportedly negotiated a contract worth $2 million an episode.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival