'Two and a Half Men' Kid Is Getting Payrise
Angus T. Jones has an extra reason to smile when he celebrates his 17th birthday on Friday, October 8 - the "Two and a Half Men" star has landed a new contract for $300,000 an episode. The actor's deal means he will make $7.8 million over the next two seasons - and he's also scooped a $500,000 signing bonus.
Jones, who plays Charlie Sheen's nephew on the sitcom, signed the paperwork in May but now a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has approved the payrise, reports TMZ.com. Official approval was needed because the star is still a minor.
Jones isn't the only one whose bank balance is about to be boosted - his co-star Sheen has reportedly negotiated a contract worth $2 million an episode.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts