'Two and a Half Men' Kid Is Getting Payrise
Angus T. Jones has an extra reason to smile when he celebrates his 17th birthday on Friday, October 8 - the "Two and a Half Men" star has landed a new contract for $300,000 an episode. The actor's deal means he will make $7.8 million over the next two seasons - and he's also scooped a $500,000 signing bonus.
Jones, who plays Charlie Sheen's nephew on the sitcom, signed the paperwork in May but now a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has approved the payrise, reports TMZ.com. Official approval was needed because the star is still a minor.
Jones isn't the only one whose bank balance is about to be boosted - his co-star Sheen has reportedly negotiated a contract worth $2 million an episode.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56