'Two and a Half Men' Kid Is Getting Payrise
Angus T. Jones has an extra reason to smile when he celebrates his 17th birthday on Friday, October 8 - the "Two and a Half Men" star has landed a new contract for $300,000 an episode. The actor's deal means he will make $7.8 million over the next two seasons - and he's also scooped a $500,000 signing bonus.
Jones, who plays Charlie Sheen's nephew on the sitcom, signed the paperwork in May but now a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has approved the payrise, reports TMZ.com. Official approval was needed because the star is still a minor.
Jones isn't the only one whose bank balance is about to be boosted - his co-star Sheen has reportedly negotiated a contract worth $2 million an episode.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna