'Two and a Half Men' Kid Is Getting Payrise
Angus T. Jones has an extra reason to smile when he celebrates his 17th birthday on Friday, October 8 - the "Two and a Half Men" star has landed a new contract for $300,000 an episode. The actor's deal means he will make $7.8 million over the next two seasons - and he's also scooped a $500,000 signing bonus.
Jones, who plays Charlie Sheen's nephew on the sitcom, signed the paperwork in May but now a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has approved the payrise, reports TMZ.com. Official approval was needed because the star is still a minor.
Jones isn't the only one whose bank balance is about to be boosted - his co-star Sheen has reportedly negotiated a contract worth $2 million an episode.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens