Rihanna Calls to Check on Katy Perry and Lady GaGa's Dress
Rihanna ensures she's never left red-faced on the red carpet by texting her pop star pals Katy Perry and Lady GaGa to find out if their outfits will clash. The singers are known for their wild wardrobes but Rihanna is terrified they will one day be photographed in identical dresses - and she admits it takes a lot of planning to prevent a fashion faux pas.
Rihanna explains, "My worst nightmare would be a clash on the red carpet, so we all text each other before to make sure. We're all kind of fearless with fashion. So Katy and I speak all the time about what we're going to wear. And Gaga."
"One time we were going to the Met Ball, and Katy phoned me to check. We were like, 'Oh my god.' We were both going in this dress by Dolce and Gabbana with Marilyn Monroe's face all over it. She was like, 'You can't. I've had my nails done in mink and it matches the dress. I thought, seeing as she'd gone to all that effort, I'd let her wear it."
More Rihanna News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes