Rihanna Calls to Check on Katy Perry and Lady GaGa's Dress
Rihanna ensures she's never left red-faced on the red carpet by texting her pop star pals Katy Perry and Lady GaGa to find out if their outfits will clash. The singers are known for their wild wardrobes but Rihanna is terrified they will one day be photographed in identical dresses - and she admits it takes a lot of planning to prevent a fashion faux pas.
Rihanna explains, "My worst nightmare would be a clash on the red carpet, so we all text each other before to make sure. We're all kind of fearless with fashion. So Katy and I speak all the time about what we're going to wear. And Gaga."
"One time we were going to the Met Ball, and Katy phoned me to check. We were like, 'Oh my god.' We were both going in this dress by Dolce and Gabbana with Marilyn Monroe's face all over it. She was like, 'You can't. I've had my nails done in mink and it matches the dress. I thought, seeing as she'd gone to all that effort, I'd let her wear it."
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour