Rihanna Calls to Check on Katy Perry and Lady GaGa's Dress
Rihanna ensures she's never left red-faced on the red carpet by texting her pop star pals Katy Perry and Lady GaGa to find out if their outfits will clash. The singers are known for their wild wardrobes but Rihanna is terrified they will one day be photographed in identical dresses - and she admits it takes a lot of planning to prevent a fashion faux pas.
Rihanna explains, "My worst nightmare would be a clash on the red carpet, so we all text each other before to make sure. We're all kind of fearless with fashion. So Katy and I speak all the time about what we're going to wear. And Gaga."
"One time we were going to the Met Ball, and Katy phoned me to check. We were like, 'Oh my god.' We were both going in this dress by Dolce and Gabbana with Marilyn Monroe's face all over it. She was like, 'You can't. I've had my nails done in mink and it matches the dress. I thought, seeing as she'd gone to all that effort, I'd let her wear it."
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival