Rihanna Calls to Check on Katy Perry and Lady GaGa's Dress
Rihanna ensures she's never left red-faced on the red carpet by texting her pop star pals Katy Perry and Lady GaGa to find out if their outfits will clash. The singers are known for their wild wardrobes but Rihanna is terrified they will one day be photographed in identical dresses - and she admits it takes a lot of planning to prevent a fashion faux pas.
Rihanna explains, "My worst nightmare would be a clash on the red carpet, so we all text each other before to make sure. We're all kind of fearless with fashion. So Katy and I speak all the time about what we're going to wear. And Gaga."
"One time we were going to the Met Ball, and Katy phoned me to check. We were like, 'Oh my god.' We were both going in this dress by Dolce and Gabbana with Marilyn Monroe's face all over it. She was like, 'You can't. I've had my nails done in mink and it matches the dress. I thought, seeing as she'd gone to all that effort, I'd let her wear it."
More Rihanna News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction