Paul McCartney's Handwritten Lyrics Sold in Auction
Handwritten lyrics by Sir Paul McCartney are expected to get at least $200,000 in a music memorabilia auction this month. The working lyrics to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer", off The Beatles' 1969 album "Abbey Road", are expected to be the big draw in the internet sale, which also includes unreleased Lady GaGa demos, clothing worn by Elvis Presley, and a crystal-encrusted helmet worn by Michael Jackson on his 1981 Triumph tour.
James Brown's 1987 signed American passport has also gone under the hammer, as well as 50 signed guitars and Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to his early track, "Song to Woody". A black and white hat worn by Kurt Cobain at a Nirvana concert in 1991 is also up for grabs in Gotta Have It! Collectibles' auction, which ends on October 15.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'