Paul McCartney's Handwritten Lyrics Sold in Auction
Handwritten lyrics by Sir Paul McCartney are expected to get at least $200,000 in a music memorabilia auction this month. The working lyrics to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer", off The Beatles' 1969 album "Abbey Road", are expected to be the big draw in the internet sale, which also includes unreleased Lady GaGa demos, clothing worn by Elvis Presley, and a crystal-encrusted helmet worn by Michael Jackson on his 1981 Triumph tour.
James Brown's 1987 signed American passport has also gone under the hammer, as well as 50 signed guitars and Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to his early track, "Song to Woody". A black and white hat worn by Kurt Cobain at a Nirvana concert in 1991 is also up for grabs in Gotta Have It! Collectibles' auction, which ends on October 15.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up