Paul McCartney's Handwritten Lyrics Sold in Auction
Handwritten lyrics by Sir Paul McCartney are expected to get at least $200,000 in a music memorabilia auction this month. The working lyrics to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer", off The Beatles' 1969 album "Abbey Road", are expected to be the big draw in the internet sale, which also includes unreleased Lady GaGa demos, clothing worn by Elvis Presley, and a crystal-encrusted helmet worn by Michael Jackson on his 1981 Triumph tour.
James Brown's 1987 signed American passport has also gone under the hammer, as well as 50 signed guitars and Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to his early track, "Song to Woody". A black and white hat worn by Kurt Cobain at a Nirvana concert in 1991 is also up for grabs in Gotta Have It! Collectibles' auction, which ends on October 15.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed