Video: Beyonce Knowles' Surprise Appearance on 'Today' Show
Beyonce Knowles stunned U.S. TV presenters Hoda Kotb and Kathy Lee Gifford on Wednesday, October 6 when she showed up unannounced to model one of her mother's designs on the "Today" show. Tina Knowles was promoting her new Wal-Mart plus-size clothing line when her famous daughter strutted onto the set pretending to be a model called Sarah.
Beyonce then joined the hosts and her mum, stating she was happy to be a part of the TV fashion show. She says, "She's my biggest supporter, so I was very excited to do this for her... I love my mom." She also shared advice she received from her mom, "Beauty fades and you have to be beautiful from within."
Beyonce additionally said, "Now I'm trying to go take a break and I can't help it, I just have to go into the studio."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed