Video: Beyonce Knowles' Surprise Appearance on 'Today' Show
Beyonce Knowles stunned U.S. TV presenters Hoda Kotb and Kathy Lee Gifford on Wednesday, October 6 when she showed up unannounced to model one of her mother's designs on the "Today" show. Tina Knowles was promoting her new Wal-Mart plus-size clothing line when her famous daughter strutted onto the set pretending to be a model called Sarah.
Beyonce then joined the hosts and her mum, stating she was happy to be a part of the TV fashion show. She says, "She's my biggest supporter, so I was very excited to do this for her... I love my mom." She also shared advice she received from her mom, "Beauty fades and you have to be beautiful from within."
Beyonce additionally said, "Now I'm trying to go take a break and I can't help it, I just have to go into the studio."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake