Video: Beyonce Knowles' Surprise Appearance on 'Today' Show
Beyonce Knowles stunned U.S. TV presenters Hoda Kotb and Kathy Lee Gifford on Wednesday, October 6 when she showed up unannounced to model one of her mother's designs on the "Today" show. Tina Knowles was promoting her new Wal-Mart plus-size clothing line when her famous daughter strutted onto the set pretending to be a model called Sarah.
Beyonce then joined the hosts and her mum, stating she was happy to be a part of the TV fashion show. She says, "She's my biggest supporter, so I was very excited to do this for her... I love my mom." She also shared advice she received from her mom, "Beauty fades and you have to be beautiful from within."
Beyonce additionally said, "Now I'm trying to go take a break and I can't help it, I just have to go into the studio."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'