Video: Beyonce Knowles' Surprise Appearance on 'Today' Show
Beyonce Knowles stunned U.S. TV presenters Hoda Kotb and Kathy Lee Gifford on Wednesday, October 6 when she showed up unannounced to model one of her mother's designs on the "Today" show. Tina Knowles was promoting her new Wal-Mart plus-size clothing line when her famous daughter strutted onto the set pretending to be a model called Sarah.
Beyonce then joined the hosts and her mum, stating she was happy to be a part of the TV fashion show. She says, "She's my biggest supporter, so I was very excited to do this for her... I love my mom." She also shared advice she received from her mom, "Beauty fades and you have to be beautiful from within."
Beyonce additionally said, "Now I'm trying to go take a break and I can't help it, I just have to go into the studio."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart