Video: Beyonce Knowles' Surprise Appearance on 'Today' Show
Beyonce Knowles stunned U.S. TV presenters Hoda Kotb and Kathy Lee Gifford on Wednesday, October 6 when she showed up unannounced to model one of her mother's designs on the "Today" show. Tina Knowles was promoting her new Wal-Mart plus-size clothing line when her famous daughter strutted onto the set pretending to be a model called Sarah.
Beyonce then joined the hosts and her mum, stating she was happy to be a part of the TV fashion show. She says, "She's my biggest supporter, so I was very excited to do this for her... I love my mom." She also shared advice she received from her mom, "Beauty fades and you have to be beautiful from within."
Beyonce additionally said, "Now I'm trying to go take a break and I can't help it, I just have to go into the studio."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary