Dannii Minogue NOT Embarking Extreme Diet to Lose Her Baby Weight
New mum Dannii Minogue has dismissed reports she lost her baby weight by embarking on a drastic diet, insisting she still indulges in sweet treats. The Aussie singer gained 49 pounds while she was pregnant with little Ethan Edward, who was born in July.
She has since returned to judging duties on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" looking svelte, prompting speculation about how she lost the weight. But Minogue has brushed off claims she's been heavily dieting to regain her figure.
The star tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I definitely haven't lost all of it (pregnancy weight), because I haven't been exercising. I haven't had the time or the energy. When I got pregnant, I started eating sweet things for the first time and I haven't stopped. I read this article that said I was on turkey broth and crazy exercising every day. I don't eat meat and I've been eating lemon pie!"
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes