Dannii Minogue NOT Embarking Extreme Diet to Lose Her Baby Weight
New mum Dannii Minogue has dismissed reports she lost her baby weight by embarking on a drastic diet, insisting she still indulges in sweet treats. The Aussie singer gained 49 pounds while she was pregnant with little Ethan Edward, who was born in July.
She has since returned to judging duties on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" looking svelte, prompting speculation about how she lost the weight. But Minogue has brushed off claims she's been heavily dieting to regain her figure.
The star tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I definitely haven't lost all of it (pregnancy weight), because I haven't been exercising. I haven't had the time or the energy. When I got pregnant, I started eating sweet things for the first time and I haven't stopped. I read this article that said I was on turkey broth and crazy exercising every day. I don't eat meat and I've been eating lemon pie!"
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch