Dannii Minogue NOT Embarking Extreme Diet to Lose Her Baby Weight
New mum Dannii Minogue has dismissed reports she lost her baby weight by embarking on a drastic diet, insisting she still indulges in sweet treats. The Aussie singer gained 49 pounds while she was pregnant with little Ethan Edward, who was born in July.
She has since returned to judging duties on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" looking svelte, prompting speculation about how she lost the weight. But Minogue has brushed off claims she's been heavily dieting to regain her figure.
The star tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I definitely haven't lost all of it (pregnancy weight), because I haven't been exercising. I haven't had the time or the energy. When I got pregnant, I started eating sweet things for the first time and I haven't stopped. I read this article that said I was on turkey broth and crazy exercising every day. I don't eat meat and I've been eating lemon pie!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group