Dannii Minogue NOT Embarking Extreme Diet to Lose Her Baby Weight
New mum Dannii Minogue has dismissed reports she lost her baby weight by embarking on a drastic diet, insisting she still indulges in sweet treats. The Aussie singer gained 49 pounds while she was pregnant with little Ethan Edward, who was born in July.
She has since returned to judging duties on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" looking svelte, prompting speculation about how she lost the weight. But Minogue has brushed off claims she's been heavily dieting to regain her figure.
The star tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I definitely haven't lost all of it (pregnancy weight), because I haven't been exercising. I haven't had the time or the energy. When I got pregnant, I started eating sweet things for the first time and I haven't stopped. I read this article that said I was on turkey broth and crazy exercising every day. I don't eat meat and I've been eating lemon pie!"
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny