Dannii Minogue NOT Embarking Extreme Diet to Lose Her Baby Weight
New mum Dannii Minogue has dismissed reports she lost her baby weight by embarking on a drastic diet, insisting she still indulges in sweet treats. The Aussie singer gained 49 pounds while she was pregnant with little Ethan Edward, who was born in July.
She has since returned to judging duties on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor" looking svelte, prompting speculation about how she lost the weight. But Minogue has brushed off claims she's been heavily dieting to regain her figure.
The star tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I definitely haven't lost all of it (pregnancy weight), because I haven't been exercising. I haven't had the time or the energy. When I got pregnant, I started eating sweet things for the first time and I haven't stopped. I read this article that said I was on turkey broth and crazy exercising every day. I don't eat meat and I've been eating lemon pie!"
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip