Chris Rock and Sarah Silverman Paid Tribute at Greg Giraldo's Funeral
Comedians Chris Rock and Sarah Silverman were among the stars who paid tribute to tragic funnyman Greg Giraldo as he was laid to rest in New York on Tuesday, October 5. Giraldo passed away last week, on September 29, five days after he was admitted to hospital following an accidental drug overdose.
A memorial stand-up show was held in his honor at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York on Friday, October 1. A private funeral for family and friends took place in The Hamptons in Long Island on Tuesday, where comedian Colin Quinn delivered a heartfelt speech about his late pal in front of fellow mourners including Rock, Silverman and Jon Stewart.
Greg Giraldo is known for his celebrity roast appearances. He had also become a judge on "Last Comic Standing".
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'