Chris Rock and Sarah Silverman Paid Tribute at Greg Giraldo's Funeral
Comedians Chris Rock and Sarah Silverman were among the stars who paid tribute to tragic funnyman Greg Giraldo as he was laid to rest in New York on Tuesday, October 5. Giraldo passed away last week, on September 29, five days after he was admitted to hospital following an accidental drug overdose.
A memorial stand-up show was held in his honor at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York on Friday, October 1. A private funeral for family and friends took place in The Hamptons in Long Island on Tuesday, where comedian Colin Quinn delivered a heartfelt speech about his late pal in front of fellow mourners including Rock, Silverman and Jon Stewart.
Greg Giraldo is known for his celebrity roast appearances. He had also become a judge on "Last Comic Standing".
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen