Chris Rock and Sarah Silverman Paid Tribute at Greg Giraldo's Funeral
Comedians Chris Rock and Sarah Silverman were among the stars who paid tribute to tragic funnyman Greg Giraldo as he was laid to rest in New York on Tuesday, October 5. Giraldo passed away last week, on September 29, five days after he was admitted to hospital following an accidental drug overdose.
A memorial stand-up show was held in his honor at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York on Friday, October 1. A private funeral for family and friends took place in The Hamptons in Long Island on Tuesday, where comedian Colin Quinn delivered a heartfelt speech about his late pal in front of fellow mourners including Rock, Silverman and Jon Stewart.
Greg Giraldo is known for his celebrity roast appearances. He had also become a judge on "Last Comic Standing".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?