Nick Jonas Returned to West End for 'Les Miserables' 25th Anniversary
Nick Jonas thrilled theater fans around the globe on Sunday, October 3 as he took to the stage for a one-off celebratory performance of "Les Miserables". The teen heart-throb portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he returned to the role in London once more to mark the musical's 25th anniversary.
The show, which also featured Little Britain funnyman Matt Lucas, attracted celebrity fans including Jonas' brother Joe Jonas, as well as McFly star Tom Fletcher, and was beamed into cinemas across the U.K. and worldwide.
And Joe was full of praise for his sibling's performance. In a post on his Twitter.com page after the show, he writes, "Nick Jonas in LesMiz25 was perfection. He is so incredible. Congrats bro. Love you! Proud of you!"
More Nick Jonas News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope