Nick Jonas Returned to West End for 'Les Miserables' 25th Anniversary
Nick Jonas thrilled theater fans around the globe on Sunday, October 3 as he took to the stage for a one-off celebratory performance of "Les Miserables". The teen heart-throb portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he returned to the role in London once more to mark the musical's 25th anniversary.
The show, which also featured Little Britain funnyman Matt Lucas, attracted celebrity fans including Jonas' brother Joe Jonas, as well as McFly star Tom Fletcher, and was beamed into cinemas across the U.K. and worldwide.
And Joe was full of praise for his sibling's performance. In a post on his Twitter.com page after the show, he writes, "Nick Jonas in LesMiz25 was perfection. He is so incredible. Congrats bro. Love you! Proud of you!"
More Nick Jonas News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs