Nick Jonas Returned to West End for 'Les Miserables' 25th Anniversary
Nick Jonas thrilled theater fans around the globe on Sunday, October 3 as he took to the stage for a one-off celebratory performance of "Les Miserables". The teen heart-throb portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he returned to the role in London once more to mark the musical's 25th anniversary.
The show, which also featured Little Britain funnyman Matt Lucas, attracted celebrity fans including Jonas' brother Joe Jonas, as well as McFly star Tom Fletcher, and was beamed into cinemas across the U.K. and worldwide.
And Joe was full of praise for his sibling's performance. In a post on his Twitter.com page after the show, he writes, "Nick Jonas in LesMiz25 was perfection. He is so incredible. Congrats bro. Love you! Proud of you!"
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online