Nick Jonas Returned to West End for 'Les Miserables' 25th Anniversary
Nick Jonas thrilled theater fans around the globe on Sunday, October 3 as he took to the stage for a one-off celebratory performance of "Les Miserables". The teen heart-throb portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he returned to the role in London once more to mark the musical's 25th anniversary.
The show, which also featured Little Britain funnyman Matt Lucas, attracted celebrity fans including Jonas' brother Joe Jonas, as well as McFly star Tom Fletcher, and was beamed into cinemas across the U.K. and worldwide.
And Joe was full of praise for his sibling's performance. In a post on his Twitter.com page after the show, he writes, "Nick Jonas in LesMiz25 was perfection. He is so incredible. Congrats bro. Love you! Proud of you!"
More Nick Jonas News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing