Natalie Imbruglia Set to Replace Boyzone's Keith Duffy for Stephen Gately's Tribute
Boyzone are inviting a girl into their group - Natalie Imbruglia will replace bandmember Keith Duffy for a performance in honor of the late Stephen Gately in Australia next weekend, October 9. The 33 year old was found dead in October 2009 at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
And to mark the first anniversary of his passing, the remaining members of Boyzone will perform on the Australian version of talent show "The X Factor", on which frontman Ronan Keating is a judge. But because Duffy is unable to make the show due to filming commitments in the U.K., Keating has asked his fellow judge Imbruglia to perform.
Duffy tells Britain's News of the World, "It is going to be hard not going and I will miss the rest of the boys. I'll be pretty sad on the anniversary. I've had text messages and phone calls from the lads who are asking if I am going to be all right on my own. I'm just going to have to deal with it. (But) I always fancied (Imbruglia) from (soap opera) 'Neighbors' so it's nice to know she has taken my place."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'