Natalie Imbruglia Set to Replace Boyzone's Keith Duffy for Stephen Gately's Tribute
Boyzone are inviting a girl into their group - Natalie Imbruglia will replace bandmember Keith Duffy for a performance in honor of the late Stephen Gately in Australia next weekend, October 9. The 33 year old was found dead in October 2009 at the home he shared with partner Andrew Cowles in Majorca, Spain.
And to mark the first anniversary of his passing, the remaining members of Boyzone will perform on the Australian version of talent show "The X Factor", on which frontman Ronan Keating is a judge. But because Duffy is unable to make the show due to filming commitments in the U.K., Keating has asked his fellow judge Imbruglia to perform.
Duffy tells Britain's News of the World, "It is going to be hard not going and I will miss the rest of the boys. I'll be pretty sad on the anniversary. I've had text messages and phone calls from the lads who are asking if I am going to be all right on my own. I'm just going to have to deal with it. (But) I always fancied (Imbruglia) from (soap opera) 'Neighbors' so it's nice to know she has taken my place."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March