Susan Sarandon Claims She Invented the Word Cougar
Susan Sarandon insists she's to blame for the 'cougar' trend because she referred to herself as a prowling big cat when she was in her 30s. The actress reveals she came up with the phrase and used it to poke fun at herself when she snared her ex Tim Robbins, who is 12 years younger than she is, 20 years ago.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I invented the word cougar. I started that about 30 years ago!"
According to the site, Susan Sarandon is currently maintaining her top-notch cougar status with 32-year-old ping-pong club business partner Jonathan Bricklin, with whom she has been spotted everywhere from Italy to Peru. The 63-year-old beauty coyly told the site, "I'm just putting my energy into my club."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert