Susan Sarandon Claims She Invented the Word Cougar
Susan Sarandon insists she's to blame for the 'cougar' trend because she referred to herself as a prowling big cat when she was in her 30s. The actress reveals she came up with the phrase and used it to poke fun at herself when she snared her ex Tim Robbins, who is 12 years younger than she is, 20 years ago.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I invented the word cougar. I started that about 30 years ago!"
According to the site, Susan Sarandon is currently maintaining her top-notch cougar status with 32-year-old ping-pong club business partner Jonathan Bricklin, with whom she has been spotted everywhere from Italy to Peru. The 63-year-old beauty coyly told the site, "I'm just putting my energy into my club."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal