Susan Sarandon Claims She Invented the Word Cougar
Susan Sarandon insists she's to blame for the 'cougar' trend because she referred to herself as a prowling big cat when she was in her 30s. The actress reveals she came up with the phrase and used it to poke fun at herself when she snared her ex Tim Robbins, who is 12 years younger than she is, 20 years ago.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I invented the word cougar. I started that about 30 years ago!"
According to the site, Susan Sarandon is currently maintaining her top-notch cougar status with 32-year-old ping-pong club business partner Jonathan Bricklin, with whom she has been spotted everywhere from Italy to Peru. The 63-year-old beauty coyly told the site, "I'm just putting my energy into my club."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame