Susan Sarandon Claims She Invented the Word Cougar
Susan Sarandon insists she's to blame for the 'cougar' trend because she referred to herself as a prowling big cat when she was in her 30s. The actress reveals she came up with the phrase and used it to poke fun at herself when she snared her ex Tim Robbins, who is 12 years younger than she is, 20 years ago.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I invented the word cougar. I started that about 30 years ago!"
According to the site, Susan Sarandon is currently maintaining her top-notch cougar status with 32-year-old ping-pong club business partner Jonathan Bricklin, with whom she has been spotted everywhere from Italy to Peru. The 63-year-old beauty coyly told the site, "I'm just putting my energy into my club."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers