Susan Sarandon Claims She Invented the Word Cougar
Susan Sarandon insists she's to blame for the 'cougar' trend because she referred to herself as a prowling big cat when she was in her 30s. The actress reveals she came up with the phrase and used it to poke fun at herself when she snared her ex Tim Robbins, who is 12 years younger than she is, 20 years ago.
She tells Life & Style magazine, "I invented the word cougar. I started that about 30 years ago!"
According to the site, Susan Sarandon is currently maintaining her top-notch cougar status with 32-year-old ping-pong club business partner Jonathan Bricklin, with whom she has been spotted everywhere from Italy to Peru. The 63-year-old beauty coyly told the site, "I'm just putting my energy into my club."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video