Ting Tings Star Tells Serious Kanye West to Lighten Up
The Ting Tings star Jules De Martino has urged Kanye West to "lighten up" - because the rapper takes himself seriously even when he's using the bathroom. The "That's Not My Name" hitmakers were stunned when West arrived in their dressing room at a gig and then used the sink as a urinal.
But De Martino was even more annoyed when he later joked with the rapper about the incident - and West failed to see the funny side. The rocker tells Britain's X Magazine, "Kanye had a wee in our dressing room sink backstage after a show. He's a real character because he's really serious and yet he was having a wee."
"Months later, we met him at a show... We got introduced and I said to him, 'Last time we met you were weeing in our dressing room.' But instead of laughing, he said, 'Well, it's nice that I've given you something.' I couldn't believe it! I thought, 'Just lighten up'."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce