Ting Tings Star Tells Serious Kanye West to Lighten Up
The Ting Tings star Jules De Martino has urged Kanye West to "lighten up" - because the rapper takes himself seriously even when he's using the bathroom. The "That's Not My Name" hitmakers were stunned when West arrived in their dressing room at a gig and then used the sink as a urinal.
But De Martino was even more annoyed when he later joked with the rapper about the incident - and West failed to see the funny side. The rocker tells Britain's X Magazine, "Kanye had a wee in our dressing room sink backstage after a show. He's a real character because he's really serious and yet he was having a wee."
"Months later, we met him at a show... We got introduced and I said to him, 'Last time we met you were weeing in our dressing room.' But instead of laughing, he said, 'Well, it's nice that I've given you something.' I couldn't believe it! I thought, 'Just lighten up'."
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order