Ting Tings Star Tells Serious Kanye West to Lighten Up
The Ting Tings star Jules De Martino has urged Kanye West to "lighten up" - because the rapper takes himself seriously even when he's using the bathroom. The "That's Not My Name" hitmakers were stunned when West arrived in their dressing room at a gig and then used the sink as a urinal.
But De Martino was even more annoyed when he later joked with the rapper about the incident - and West failed to see the funny side. The rocker tells Britain's X Magazine, "Kanye had a wee in our dressing room sink backstage after a show. He's a real character because he's really serious and yet he was having a wee."
"Months later, we met him at a show... We got introduced and I said to him, 'Last time we met you were weeing in our dressing room.' But instead of laughing, he said, 'Well, it's nice that I've given you something.' I couldn't believe it! I thought, 'Just lighten up'."
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'