Ting Tings Star Tells Serious Kanye West to Lighten Up
The Ting Tings star Jules De Martino has urged Kanye West to "lighten up" - because the rapper takes himself seriously even when he's using the bathroom. The "That's Not My Name" hitmakers were stunned when West arrived in their dressing room at a gig and then used the sink as a urinal.
But De Martino was even more annoyed when he later joked with the rapper about the incident - and West failed to see the funny side. The rocker tells Britain's X Magazine, "Kanye had a wee in our dressing room sink backstage after a show. He's a real character because he's really serious and yet he was having a wee."
"Months later, we met him at a show... We got introduced and I said to him, 'Last time we met you were weeing in our dressing room.' But instead of laughing, he said, 'Well, it's nice that I've given you something.' I couldn't believe it! I thought, 'Just lighten up'."
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors