Ting Tings Star Tells Serious Kanye West to Lighten Up
The Ting Tings star Jules De Martino has urged Kanye West to "lighten up" - because the rapper takes himself seriously even when he's using the bathroom. The "That's Not My Name" hitmakers were stunned when West arrived in their dressing room at a gig and then used the sink as a urinal.
But De Martino was even more annoyed when he later joked with the rapper about the incident - and West failed to see the funny side. The rocker tells Britain's X Magazine, "Kanye had a wee in our dressing room sink backstage after a show. He's a real character because he's really serious and yet he was having a wee."
"Months later, we met him at a show... We got introduced and I said to him, 'Last time we met you were weeing in our dressing room.' But instead of laughing, he said, 'Well, it's nice that I've given you something.' I couldn't believe it! I thought, 'Just lighten up'."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip