Christina Applegate Designs Pendant for Charity
Pregnant breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate has turned jewelery designer to raise funds for charities helping to battle the disease. The "Anchorman" star has teamed up with gem designer Alex Woo to create a new pendant necklace to raise money for her Right Action for Women foundation.
She tells People.com the jewelery she has helped to create "reminds me so much of the roses I made out of ribbons for my friends and family while in the hospital. "I am so grateful to Alex for creating such a beautiful piece to benefit Right Action for Women. Proceeds from the necklace will help women at high risk for breast cancer get the screenings and testing they need to beat this disease."
The pendant, available in gold and silver, features a tree and branches design.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!