Christina Applegate Designs Pendant for Charity
Pregnant breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate has turned jewelery designer to raise funds for charities helping to battle the disease. The "Anchorman" star has teamed up with gem designer Alex Woo to create a new pendant necklace to raise money for her Right Action for Women foundation.
She tells People.com the jewelery she has helped to create "reminds me so much of the roses I made out of ribbons for my friends and family while in the hospital. "I am so grateful to Alex for creating such a beautiful piece to benefit Right Action for Women. Proceeds from the necklace will help women at high risk for breast cancer get the screenings and testing they need to beat this disease."
The pendant, available in gold and silver, features a tree and branches design.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates