Christina Applegate Designs Pendant for Charity
Pregnant breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate has turned jewelery designer to raise funds for charities helping to battle the disease. The "Anchorman" star has teamed up with gem designer Alex Woo to create a new pendant necklace to raise money for her Right Action for Women foundation.
She tells People.com the jewelery she has helped to create "reminds me so much of the roses I made out of ribbons for my friends and family while in the hospital. "I am so grateful to Alex for creating such a beautiful piece to benefit Right Action for Women. Proceeds from the necklace will help women at high risk for breast cancer get the screenings and testing they need to beat this disease."
The pendant, available in gold and silver, features a tree and branches design.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'