Christina Applegate Designs Pendant for Charity
Pregnant breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate has turned jewelery designer to raise funds for charities helping to battle the disease. The "Anchorman" star has teamed up with gem designer Alex Woo to create a new pendant necklace to raise money for her Right Action for Women foundation.
She tells People.com the jewelery she has helped to create "reminds me so much of the roses I made out of ribbons for my friends and family while in the hospital. "I am so grateful to Alex for creating such a beautiful piece to benefit Right Action for Women. Proceeds from the necklace will help women at high risk for breast cancer get the screenings and testing they need to beat this disease."
The pendant, available in gold and silver, features a tree and branches design.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia