Christina Applegate Designs Pendant for Charity
Pregnant breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate has turned jewelery designer to raise funds for charities helping to battle the disease. The "Anchorman" star has teamed up with gem designer Alex Woo to create a new pendant necklace to raise money for her Right Action for Women foundation.
She tells People.com the jewelery she has helped to create "reminds me so much of the roses I made out of ribbons for my friends and family while in the hospital. "I am so grateful to Alex for creating such a beautiful piece to benefit Right Action for Women. Proceeds from the necklace will help women at high risk for breast cancer get the screenings and testing they need to beat this disease."
The pendant, available in gold and silver, features a tree and branches design.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent