Bush Made a Comeback Watched by Gwen Stefani
Rockers Bush reunited for a festival date supporting Eminem and KISS in California on Saturday, September 25 and resisted the urge to perform new songs. The British group's kids took in the set at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event - most had never seen dad perform with Bush, as the band split nine years ago.
Prior to releasing a new material and hitting the road, Gavin Rossdale's band treated fans to a 55-minute hits show at the Fontana, California festival. Rossdale and bandmates Robin Goodridge, Chris Traynor and Corey Britz hit the stage late in the afternoon on a baking hot California day and belted through fan favorites like "Glycerine", "Swallowed" and "Everything Zen".
Thrilled Rossdale, whose proud wife Gwen Stefani watched from the side of the stage with the couple's kids Zuma and Kingston, called the band's comeback concert "unbelievable". The new Bush album, "Everything Always Now", is due for release in October.
More Bush News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer