Bush Made a Comeback Watched by Gwen Stefani
Rockers Bush reunited for a festival date supporting Eminem and KISS in California on Saturday, September 25 and resisted the urge to perform new songs. The British group's kids took in the set at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event - most had never seen dad perform with Bush, as the band split nine years ago.
Prior to releasing a new material and hitting the road, Gavin Rossdale's band treated fans to a 55-minute hits show at the Fontana, California festival. Rossdale and bandmates Robin Goodridge, Chris Traynor and Corey Britz hit the stage late in the afternoon on a baking hot California day and belted through fan favorites like "Glycerine", "Swallowed" and "Everything Zen".
Thrilled Rossdale, whose proud wife Gwen Stefani watched from the side of the stage with the couple's kids Zuma and Kingston, called the band's comeback concert "unbelievable". The new Bush album, "Everything Always Now", is due for release in October.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby