Bush Made a Comeback Watched by Gwen Stefani
Rockers Bush reunited for a festival date supporting Eminem and KISS in California on Saturday, September 25 and resisted the urge to perform new songs. The British group's kids took in the set at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event - most had never seen dad perform with Bush, as the band split nine years ago.
Prior to releasing a new material and hitting the road, Gavin Rossdale's band treated fans to a 55-minute hits show at the Fontana, California festival. Rossdale and bandmates Robin Goodridge, Chris Traynor and Corey Britz hit the stage late in the afternoon on a baking hot California day and belted through fan favorites like "Glycerine", "Swallowed" and "Everything Zen".
Thrilled Rossdale, whose proud wife Gwen Stefani watched from the side of the stage with the couple's kids Zuma and Kingston, called the band's comeback concert "unbelievable". The new Bush album, "Everything Always Now", is due for release in October.
More Bush News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics