Bush Made a Comeback Watched by Gwen Stefani
Rockers Bush reunited for a festival date supporting Eminem and KISS in California on Saturday, September 25 and resisted the urge to perform new songs. The British group's kids took in the set at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event - most had never seen dad perform with Bush, as the band split nine years ago.
Prior to releasing a new material and hitting the road, Gavin Rossdale's band treated fans to a 55-minute hits show at the Fontana, California festival. Rossdale and bandmates Robin Goodridge, Chris Traynor and Corey Britz hit the stage late in the afternoon on a baking hot California day and belted through fan favorites like "Glycerine", "Swallowed" and "Everything Zen".
Thrilled Rossdale, whose proud wife Gwen Stefani watched from the side of the stage with the couple's kids Zuma and Kingston, called the band's comeback concert "unbelievable". The new Bush album, "Everything Always Now", is due for release in October.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups