Bush Made a Comeback Watched by Gwen Stefani
Rockers Bush reunited for a festival date supporting Eminem and KISS in California on Saturday, September 25 and resisted the urge to perform new songs. The British group's kids took in the set at the Epicenter Twenty Ten event - most had never seen dad perform with Bush, as the band split nine years ago.
Prior to releasing a new material and hitting the road, Gavin Rossdale's band treated fans to a 55-minute hits show at the Fontana, California festival. Rossdale and bandmates Robin Goodridge, Chris Traynor and Corey Britz hit the stage late in the afternoon on a baking hot California day and belted through fan favorites like "Glycerine", "Swallowed" and "Everything Zen".
Thrilled Rossdale, whose proud wife Gwen Stefani watched from the side of the stage with the couple's kids Zuma and Kingston, called the band's comeback concert "unbelievable". The new Bush album, "Everything Always Now", is due for release in October.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal