Calista Flockhart to Receive Harrison Ford's Honor at Smile Gala
Calista Flockhart will step in for her new husband Harrison Ford on Friday night, September 24 when she accepts a major honor on his behalf. A last-minute scheduling conflict prompted Ford to pull out of the ninth annual Smile Gala in Los Angeles and Flockhart has agreed to lead his tribute.
The Operation Smile charity leaders will honor Ford and actor John Stamos at the event, which will feature a performance by the cast of "Glee". Operation Smile is a worldwide children's medical charity which has a network of global volunteers who are dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults.
After being together for almost 8 years, Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 15.
More Harrison Ford News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie