Calista Flockhart to Receive Harrison Ford's Honor at Smile Gala
Calista Flockhart will step in for her new husband Harrison Ford on Friday night, September 24 when she accepts a major honor on his behalf. A last-minute scheduling conflict prompted Ford to pull out of the ninth annual Smile Gala in Los Angeles and Flockhart has agreed to lead his tribute.
The Operation Smile charity leaders will honor Ford and actor John Stamos at the event, which will feature a performance by the cast of "Glee". Operation Smile is a worldwide children's medical charity which has a network of global volunteers who are dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults.
After being together for almost 8 years, Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 15.
More Harrison Ford News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences