Calista Flockhart to Receive Harrison Ford's Honor at Smile Gala
Calista Flockhart will step in for her new husband Harrison Ford on Friday night, September 24 when she accepts a major honor on his behalf. A last-minute scheduling conflict prompted Ford to pull out of the ninth annual Smile Gala in Los Angeles and Flockhart has agreed to lead his tribute.
The Operation Smile charity leaders will honor Ford and actor John Stamos at the event, which will feature a performance by the cast of "Glee". Operation Smile is a worldwide children's medical charity which has a network of global volunteers who are dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults.
After being together for almost 8 years, Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 15.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy