Calista Flockhart to Receive Harrison Ford's Honor at Smile Gala
Calista Flockhart will step in for her new husband Harrison Ford on Friday night, September 24 when she accepts a major honor on his behalf. A last-minute scheduling conflict prompted Ford to pull out of the ninth annual Smile Gala in Los Angeles and Flockhart has agreed to lead his tribute.
The Operation Smile charity leaders will honor Ford and actor John Stamos at the event, which will feature a performance by the cast of "Glee". Operation Smile is a worldwide children's medical charity which has a network of global volunteers who are dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults.
After being together for almost 8 years, Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 15.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video