Calista Flockhart to Receive Harrison Ford's Honor at Smile Gala
Calista Flockhart will step in for her new husband Harrison Ford on Friday night, September 24 when she accepts a major honor on his behalf. A last-minute scheduling conflict prompted Ford to pull out of the ninth annual Smile Gala in Los Angeles and Flockhart has agreed to lead his tribute.
The Operation Smile charity leaders will honor Ford and actor John Stamos at the event, which will feature a performance by the cast of "Glee". Operation Smile is a worldwide children's medical charity which has a network of global volunteers who are dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults.
After being together for almost 8 years, Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on June 15.
More Harrison Ford News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding