Cheyenne Kimball of Gloriana Is Engaged
Country singer Cheyenne Kimball is set for a love Twist after accepting boyfriend Casey Twist's marriage proposal. The Gloriana star and her new fiance both took to Twitter.com on Thursday to announce the happy news.
She singer cooed, "Rumors are true! Casey Twist and I are engaged! He's the best!". Twist also tweeted about the engagement, "I know a certain Cheyenne who is soon to be the future Mrs. Twist. We are engaged! Love that girl!!"
The news about their engagement had been circulating since last weekend but Tree Paine, publicist to the country singer only confirms it now.
Together with Gloriana, Cheyenne claimed her fame with the single "Wild at Heart". They won breakthrough artist of the year at the 2009 American Music Awards and the album was certified gold.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?