Cheyenne Kimball of Gloriana Is Engaged
Country singer Cheyenne Kimball is set for a love Twist after accepting boyfriend Casey Twist's marriage proposal. The Gloriana star and her new fiance both took to Twitter.com on Thursday to announce the happy news.
She singer cooed, "Rumors are true! Casey Twist and I are engaged! He's the best!". Twist also tweeted about the engagement, "I know a certain Cheyenne who is soon to be the future Mrs. Twist. We are engaged! Love that girl!!"
The news about their engagement had been circulating since last weekend but Tree Paine, publicist to the country singer only confirms it now.
Together with Gloriana, Cheyenne claimed her fame with the single "Wild at Heart". They won breakthrough artist of the year at the 2009 American Music Awards and the album was certified gold.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star