Cheyenne Kimball of Gloriana Is Engaged
Country singer Cheyenne Kimball is set for a love Twist after accepting boyfriend Casey Twist's marriage proposal. The Gloriana star and her new fiance both took to Twitter.com on Thursday to announce the happy news.
She singer cooed, "Rumors are true! Casey Twist and I are engaged! He's the best!". Twist also tweeted about the engagement, "I know a certain Cheyenne who is soon to be the future Mrs. Twist. We are engaged! Love that girl!!"
The news about their engagement had been circulating since last weekend but Tree Paine, publicist to the country singer only confirms it now.
Together with Gloriana, Cheyenne claimed her fame with the single "Wild at Heart". They won breakthrough artist of the year at the 2009 American Music Awards and the album was certified gold.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'