Cheyenne Kimball of Gloriana Is Engaged
Country singer Cheyenne Kimball is set for a love Twist after accepting boyfriend Casey Twist's marriage proposal. The Gloriana star and her new fiance both took to Twitter.com on Thursday to announce the happy news.
She singer cooed, "Rumors are true! Casey Twist and I are engaged! He's the best!". Twist also tweeted about the engagement, "I know a certain Cheyenne who is soon to be the future Mrs. Twist. We are engaged! Love that girl!!"
The news about their engagement had been circulating since last weekend but Tree Paine, publicist to the country singer only confirms it now.
Together with Gloriana, Cheyenne claimed her fame with the single "Wild at Heart". They won breakthrough artist of the year at the 2009 American Music Awards and the album was certified gold.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7