Cheyenne Kimball of Gloriana Is Engaged
Country singer Cheyenne Kimball is set for a love Twist after accepting boyfriend Casey Twist's marriage proposal. The Gloriana star and her new fiance both took to Twitter.com on Thursday to announce the happy news.
She singer cooed, "Rumors are true! Casey Twist and I are engaged! He's the best!". Twist also tweeted about the engagement, "I know a certain Cheyenne who is soon to be the future Mrs. Twist. We are engaged! Love that girl!!"
The news about their engagement had been circulating since last weekend but Tree Paine, publicist to the country singer only confirms it now.
Together with Gloriana, Cheyenne claimed her fame with the single "Wild at Heart". They won breakthrough artist of the year at the 2009 American Music Awards and the album was certified gold.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake