Paul Rodgers: Bad Company Not Planning to Return to America for Touring
Bad Company frontman Paul Rodgers has warned fans the British rock super group are unlikely to return to tour in America following the band's Oklahoma show in October. The "Feel Like Makin' Love" hitmakers will play their last planned stateside show on October 7, at The Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Catoosa, near Tulsa.
And Rodgers anticipates the gig will be his farewell to Bad Company fans in the U.S., because the singer wants to focus on his solo act. Asked about future U.S. dates, he tells the Times Record Online, "After this Tulsa show, there will be no further plans for Bad Company beyond dates in Japan."
He goes on sharing, "I'm working on new solo material in the studio, and I've got a solo U.K. tour planned later, so I'm just seeing how it goes."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!