Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton Play Troubled Couple On Screen
Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton are to play husband and wife in a new movie written and directed by Lawrence Kasdan. The two stars will join "Mad Men" actress Elisabeth Moss in "Darling Companion" - a film about a struggling married couple on the hunt for a missing dog.
Kline is a favorite of the moviemaker, having appeared in a handful of Kasdan movies such as "Silverado", "French Kiss "and "The Big Chill". The director penned the screenplay with his daughter Meg Kasdan.
On a wintry day, Beth (Keaton) saves a bedraggled lost dog from the side of the freeway. Struggling with her distracted, self-involved husband Joseph (Kline) and an empty nest at home, Beth forms a special bond with the rescued animal.
When Joseph loses the dog after a wedding at their vacation home in the Rockies, the distraught Beth enlists the help of the few remaining guests and a mysterious young woman in a frantic search. Each member of the search party is affected by the adventure, which takes them in unexpected directions - comic, harrowing, and sometimes deeply emotional.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri