Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton Play Troubled Couple On Screen
Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton are to play husband and wife in a new movie written and directed by Lawrence Kasdan. The two stars will join "Mad Men" actress Elisabeth Moss in "Darling Companion" - a film about a struggling married couple on the hunt for a missing dog.
Kline is a favorite of the moviemaker, having appeared in a handful of Kasdan movies such as "Silverado", "French Kiss "and "The Big Chill". The director penned the screenplay with his daughter Meg Kasdan.
On a wintry day, Beth (Keaton) saves a bedraggled lost dog from the side of the freeway. Struggling with her distracted, self-involved husband Joseph (Kline) and an empty nest at home, Beth forms a special bond with the rescued animal.
When Joseph loses the dog after a wedding at their vacation home in the Rockies, the distraught Beth enlists the help of the few remaining guests and a mysterious young woman in a frantic search. Each member of the search party is affected by the adventure, which takes them in unexpected directions - comic, harrowing, and sometimes deeply emotional.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences