Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton Play Troubled Couple On Screen
Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton are to play husband and wife in a new movie written and directed by Lawrence Kasdan. The two stars will join "Mad Men" actress Elisabeth Moss in "Darling Companion" - a film about a struggling married couple on the hunt for a missing dog.
Kline is a favorite of the moviemaker, having appeared in a handful of Kasdan movies such as "Silverado", "French Kiss "and "The Big Chill". The director penned the screenplay with his daughter Meg Kasdan.
On a wintry day, Beth (Keaton) saves a bedraggled lost dog from the side of the freeway. Struggling with her distracted, self-involved husband Joseph (Kline) and an empty nest at home, Beth forms a special bond with the rescued animal.
When Joseph loses the dog after a wedding at their vacation home in the Rockies, the distraught Beth enlists the help of the few remaining guests and a mysterious young woman in a frantic search. Each member of the search party is affected by the adventure, which takes them in unexpected directions - comic, harrowing, and sometimes deeply emotional.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016