Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton Play Troubled Couple On Screen
Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton are to play husband and wife in a new movie written and directed by Lawrence Kasdan. The two stars will join "Mad Men" actress Elisabeth Moss in "Darling Companion" - a film about a struggling married couple on the hunt for a missing dog.
Kline is a favorite of the moviemaker, having appeared in a handful of Kasdan movies such as "Silverado", "French Kiss "and "The Big Chill". The director penned the screenplay with his daughter Meg Kasdan.
On a wintry day, Beth (Keaton) saves a bedraggled lost dog from the side of the freeway. Struggling with her distracted, self-involved husband Joseph (Kline) and an empty nest at home, Beth forms a special bond with the rescued animal.
When Joseph loses the dog after a wedding at their vacation home in the Rockies, the distraught Beth enlists the help of the few remaining guests and a mysterious young woman in a frantic search. Each member of the search party is affected by the adventure, which takes them in unexpected directions - comic, harrowing, and sometimes deeply emotional.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set