Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton Play Troubled Couple On Screen
Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton are to play husband and wife in a new movie written and directed by Lawrence Kasdan. The two stars will join "Mad Men" actress Elisabeth Moss in "Darling Companion" - a film about a struggling married couple on the hunt for a missing dog.
Kline is a favorite of the moviemaker, having appeared in a handful of Kasdan movies such as "Silverado", "French Kiss "and "The Big Chill". The director penned the screenplay with his daughter Meg Kasdan.
On a wintry day, Beth (Keaton) saves a bedraggled lost dog from the side of the freeway. Struggling with her distracted, self-involved husband Joseph (Kline) and an empty nest at home, Beth forms a special bond with the rescued animal.
When Joseph loses the dog after a wedding at their vacation home in the Rockies, the distraught Beth enlists the help of the few remaining guests and a mysterious young woman in a frantic search. Each member of the search party is affected by the adventure, which takes them in unexpected directions - comic, harrowing, and sometimes deeply emotional.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival