Weezer and My Chemical Romance Make Duet on 'My Name Is Jonas'
Alternative rock supergroups Weezer and My Chemical Romance teamed up onstage for a one-off fan-only show in Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 21. The two bands performed "My Name Is Jonas" at the AXE Music One Night event in Hollywood.
The audience was made up of contest winners and celebrity Weezer fans Vanessa Hudgens, "Glee" star Mark Salling and actor Jorge Garcia - the man who appears on the cover of the band's new album "Hurley", which was partly inspired by his character on TV drama "Lost". Garcia also took to the stage with the band to duet with Rivers Cuomo on "Keep Fishin' ".
In another news, Weezer debut at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. "Hurley" has sold 45,000 copies in its opening week.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto