Weezer and My Chemical Romance Make Duet on 'My Name Is Jonas'
Alternative rock supergroups Weezer and My Chemical Romance teamed up onstage for a one-off fan-only show in Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 21. The two bands performed "My Name Is Jonas" at the AXE Music One Night event in Hollywood.
The audience was made up of contest winners and celebrity Weezer fans Vanessa Hudgens, "Glee" star Mark Salling and actor Jorge Garcia - the man who appears on the cover of the band's new album "Hurley", which was partly inspired by his character on TV drama "Lost". Garcia also took to the stage with the band to duet with Rivers Cuomo on "Keep Fishin' ".
In another news, Weezer debut at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. "Hurley" has sold 45,000 copies in its opening week.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune