Weezer and My Chemical Romance Make Duet on 'My Name Is Jonas'
Alternative rock supergroups Weezer and My Chemical Romance teamed up onstage for a one-off fan-only show in Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 21. The two bands performed "My Name Is Jonas" at the AXE Music One Night event in Hollywood.
The audience was made up of contest winners and celebrity Weezer fans Vanessa Hudgens, "Glee" star Mark Salling and actor Jorge Garcia - the man who appears on the cover of the band's new album "Hurley", which was partly inspired by his character on TV drama "Lost". Garcia also took to the stage with the band to duet with Rivers Cuomo on "Keep Fishin' ".
In another news, Weezer debut at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. "Hurley" has sold 45,000 copies in its opening week.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny