Weezer and My Chemical Romance Make Duet on 'My Name Is Jonas'
Alternative rock supergroups Weezer and My Chemical Romance teamed up onstage for a one-off fan-only show in Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 21. The two bands performed "My Name Is Jonas" at the AXE Music One Night event in Hollywood.
The audience was made up of contest winners and celebrity Weezer fans Vanessa Hudgens, "Glee" star Mark Salling and actor Jorge Garcia - the man who appears on the cover of the band's new album "Hurley", which was partly inspired by his character on TV drama "Lost". Garcia also took to the stage with the band to duet with Rivers Cuomo on "Keep Fishin' ".
In another news, Weezer debut at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. "Hurley" has sold 45,000 copies in its opening week.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday