Weezer and My Chemical Romance Make Duet on 'My Name Is Jonas'
Alternative rock supergroups Weezer and My Chemical Romance teamed up onstage for a one-off fan-only show in Los Angeles on Tuesday, September 21. The two bands performed "My Name Is Jonas" at the AXE Music One Night event in Hollywood.
The audience was made up of contest winners and celebrity Weezer fans Vanessa Hudgens, "Glee" star Mark Salling and actor Jorge Garcia - the man who appears on the cover of the band's new album "Hurley", which was partly inspired by his character on TV drama "Lost". Garcia also took to the stage with the band to duet with Rivers Cuomo on "Keep Fishin' ".
In another news, Weezer debut at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200. "Hurley" has sold 45,000 copies in its opening week.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics