Planning a 'Short Break', Stone Temple Pilots Reschedule More U.S. Shows
Rockers Stone Temple Pilots have rescheduled 12 U.S. tour dates so the band can take "a short break". No reason has been given for the hiatus, but the band, led by enigmatic frontman Scott Weiland, will resume the trek towards the middle of October.
The recently reunited band postponed a date in El Paso, Texas on Tuesday night, September 12 and announced they'd be scrapping two other upcoming state shows. Now they've added another nine concerts to the list. The news comes days after the band took the stage in Houston, Texas on Sunday, September 19 an hour late, and Weiland rambled on through the show about his drug addiction and marriage breakdown.
The singer, who has struggled with substance abuse over the last few years and battled heroin addiction before finally getting sober, told fans at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion how he had been affected by his past problems. Fans and critics noted he seemed "disoriented" and his remarks from the stage were "odd and confusing".
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans