Shania Twain to Recount Husband's Affair in Memoir
Shania Twain will lift the lid on the affair which tore her marriage apart in a new book after signing a deal to write her memoirs. The singer split from her music producer husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed in the press.
Their divorce was finalized in June and the star is now in a relationship with Thiebaud's ex-husband Fred after growing close following their simultaneous marriage breakdowns. Twain will now document the tumultuous events in a new autobiography which is due to be published next spring.
She tells People.com, "There have been moments in my life I was concerned by the reality that tomorrow would never come. Recently I experienced one of those moments to an intensity that brought on a sudden urgency to document my life before I ran out of time, before I had the opportunity to share an honest and complete account of my life, in my own words... I began writing this book with a sincere respect for the past, present and future as something never to be taken for granted."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016