Shania Twain to Recount Husband's Affair in Memoir
Shania Twain will lift the lid on the affair which tore her marriage apart in a new book after signing a deal to write her memoirs. The singer split from her music producer husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed in the press.
Their divorce was finalized in June and the star is now in a relationship with Thiebaud's ex-husband Fred after growing close following their simultaneous marriage breakdowns. Twain will now document the tumultuous events in a new autobiography which is due to be published next spring.
She tells People.com, "There have been moments in my life I was concerned by the reality that tomorrow would never come. Recently I experienced one of those moments to an intensity that brought on a sudden urgency to document my life before I ran out of time, before I had the opportunity to share an honest and complete account of my life, in my own words... I began writing this book with a sincere respect for the past, present and future as something never to be taken for granted."
More Shania Twain News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?