Shania Twain to Recount Husband's Affair in Memoir
Shania Twain will lift the lid on the affair which tore her marriage apart in a new book after signing a deal to write her memoirs. The singer split from her music producer husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed in the press.
Their divorce was finalized in June and the star is now in a relationship with Thiebaud's ex-husband Fred after growing close following their simultaneous marriage breakdowns. Twain will now document the tumultuous events in a new autobiography which is due to be published next spring.
She tells People.com, "There have been moments in my life I was concerned by the reality that tomorrow would never come. Recently I experienced one of those moments to an intensity that brought on a sudden urgency to document my life before I ran out of time, before I had the opportunity to share an honest and complete account of my life, in my own words... I began writing this book with a sincere respect for the past, present and future as something never to be taken for granted."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC