Shania Twain to Recount Husband's Affair in Memoir
Shania Twain will lift the lid on the affair which tore her marriage apart in a new book after signing a deal to write her memoirs. The singer split from her music producer husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed in the press.
Their divorce was finalized in June and the star is now in a relationship with Thiebaud's ex-husband Fred after growing close following their simultaneous marriage breakdowns. Twain will now document the tumultuous events in a new autobiography which is due to be published next spring.
She tells People.com, "There have been moments in my life I was concerned by the reality that tomorrow would never come. Recently I experienced one of those moments to an intensity that brought on a sudden urgency to document my life before I ran out of time, before I had the opportunity to share an honest and complete account of my life, in my own words... I began writing this book with a sincere respect for the past, present and future as something never to be taken for granted."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered