Shania Twain to Recount Husband's Affair in Memoir
Shania Twain will lift the lid on the affair which tore her marriage apart in a new book after signing a deal to write her memoirs. The singer split from her music producer husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 when his affair with Twain's former assistant and friend, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, was exposed in the press.
Their divorce was finalized in June and the star is now in a relationship with Thiebaud's ex-husband Fred after growing close following their simultaneous marriage breakdowns. Twain will now document the tumultuous events in a new autobiography which is due to be published next spring.
She tells People.com, "There have been moments in my life I was concerned by the reality that tomorrow would never come. Recently I experienced one of those moments to an intensity that brought on a sudden urgency to document my life before I ran out of time, before I had the opportunity to share an honest and complete account of my life, in my own words... I began writing this book with a sincere respect for the past, present and future as something never to be taken for granted."
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video