Michael Douglas to Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
Michael Douglas is looking forward to his 10th wedding anniversary with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones later this year - because his cancer battle has taught him to "savor" life's special moments. The veteran star has been undergoing intensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis last month.
The Welsh beauty has been a constant support to the Wall Street star - and he admits their upcoming anniversary on November 18 will be especially poignant in the wake of his health battle. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Time goes so fast. I'm looking forward to our anniversary and I'll be back in good health so we can really enjoy it - although we haven't yet decided what we are going to do."
"(Our marriage) is a great legacy and because of my health issues it's having added importance. I'm going to really savor the moments and savor the time because it goes so fast."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song