Michael Douglas to Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
Michael Douglas is looking forward to his 10th wedding anniversary with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones later this year - because his cancer battle has taught him to "savor" life's special moments. The veteran star has been undergoing intensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis last month.
The Welsh beauty has been a constant support to the Wall Street star - and he admits their upcoming anniversary on November 18 will be especially poignant in the wake of his health battle. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Time goes so fast. I'm looking forward to our anniversary and I'll be back in good health so we can really enjoy it - although we haven't yet decided what we are going to do."
"(Our marriage) is a great legacy and because of my health issues it's having added importance. I'm going to really savor the moments and savor the time because it goes so fast."
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut