Michael Douglas to Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
Michael Douglas is looking forward to his 10th wedding anniversary with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones later this year - because his cancer battle has taught him to "savor" life's special moments. The veteran star has been undergoing intensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis last month.
The Welsh beauty has been a constant support to the Wall Street star - and he admits their upcoming anniversary on November 18 will be especially poignant in the wake of his health battle. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Time goes so fast. I'm looking forward to our anniversary and I'll be back in good health so we can really enjoy it - although we haven't yet decided what we are going to do."
"(Our marriage) is a great legacy and because of my health issues it's having added importance. I'm going to really savor the moments and savor the time because it goes so fast."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent