Michael Douglas to Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
Michael Douglas is looking forward to his 10th wedding anniversary with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones later this year - because his cancer battle has taught him to "savor" life's special moments. The veteran star has been undergoing intensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis last month.
The Welsh beauty has been a constant support to the Wall Street star - and he admits their upcoming anniversary on November 18 will be especially poignant in the wake of his health battle. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Time goes so fast. I'm looking forward to our anniversary and I'll be back in good health so we can really enjoy it - although we haven't yet decided what we are going to do."
"(Our marriage) is a great legacy and because of my health issues it's having added importance. I'm going to really savor the moments and savor the time because it goes so fast."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert