Michael Douglas to Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary
Michael Douglas is looking forward to his 10th wedding anniversary with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones later this year - because his cancer battle has taught him to "savor" life's special moments. The veteran star has been undergoing intensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis last month.
The Welsh beauty has been a constant support to the Wall Street star - and he admits their upcoming anniversary on November 18 will be especially poignant in the wake of his health battle. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Time goes so fast. I'm looking forward to our anniversary and I'll be back in good health so we can really enjoy it - although we haven't yet decided what we are going to do."
"(Our marriage) is a great legacy and because of my health issues it's having added importance. I'm going to really savor the moments and savor the time because it goes so fast."
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors