Indian Spiritualist Says He Can 'Cure' Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton
A revered Indian yogi has offered to help troubled party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton kick their bad habits and avoid jail. Both stars have found themselves in legal hot water in the past week for drug related issues - Hilton has been handed a suspended sentence and drug counsellings after pleading guilty to possession, while Lohan is facing another court appearance after failing a drug test.
But a leading Indian spiritualist has offered his services - and he's convinced he can "cure" Lohan and Hilton. Vir Balahara, who is reverently known as Virjee, retired as Director General of Income Tax of India and found "inner-light" when he was in his early 40s.
Rajan Zed, a source connected to Balahara, says, "After his about 23 years of self-exploration, he felt ready to take his mission and new awareness globally to help the sick. He has studied the health issues of Hollywood celebrities and says that he can treat drug, alcohol and smoking addictions, emotional and physical breakdowns, weight and diet-related problems, aging-related complaints, etc., and he can help them achieve their anti-aging and fitness goals."
"He does not charge any fees for his treatment as he believes in selfless action, advocated by ancient Sanskrit scripture Bhagavad-Gita. Virjee has thrown an open invitation to Lohan, Hilton and other Hollywood celebrities to visit him in Mumbai, and he promises that they will return to Hollywood healthy and vibrant. His technique is complex and based around pranayam (exercising control over the process of breathing). He feels that some hidden force is leading him by holding his hand."
And why is Virgee focusing on Hollywood stars? Zed explains, "They put smiles on the faces of the people worldwide and he wants to put the smile back on their faces."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch