Stars Turned Up to Pay Alexander McQueen a Final Respect
Stars including Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell turned out to pay tribute to late British designer Alexander McQueen at a memorial service in London on Monday, September 20. The stylish stars took a break from the city's ongoing fashion week to attend a service at the famous St Paul's Cathedral in honor of the tragic style guru, who committed suicide in February.
Others paying their respects at the private ceremony, titled A Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lee Alexander McQueen, included Sir Paul McCartney's fashion designer daughter Stella McCartney, U.S. Vogue editor Anna Wintour, who spoke at the service, and Icelandic singer Bjork, who sang an emotional rendition of Billie Holiday's "Gloomy Sunday".
Parker, who was seen wiping away tears during the service, told reporters afterwards, "(He was) one of a kind... The service was bitter-sweet - perfect."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip