Stars Turned Up to Pay Alexander McQueen a Final Respect
Stars including Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell turned out to pay tribute to late British designer Alexander McQueen at a memorial service in London on Monday, September 20. The stylish stars took a break from the city's ongoing fashion week to attend a service at the famous St Paul's Cathedral in honor of the tragic style guru, who committed suicide in February.
Others paying their respects at the private ceremony, titled A Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lee Alexander McQueen, included Sir Paul McCartney's fashion designer daughter Stella McCartney, U.S. Vogue editor Anna Wintour, who spoke at the service, and Icelandic singer Bjork, who sang an emotional rendition of Billie Holiday's "Gloomy Sunday".
Parker, who was seen wiping away tears during the service, told reporters afterwards, "(He was) one of a kind... The service was bitter-sweet - perfect."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off