Stars Turned Up to Pay Alexander McQueen a Final Respect
Stars including Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell turned out to pay tribute to late British designer Alexander McQueen at a memorial service in London on Monday, September 20. The stylish stars took a break from the city's ongoing fashion week to attend a service at the famous St Paul's Cathedral in honor of the tragic style guru, who committed suicide in February.
Others paying their respects at the private ceremony, titled A Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lee Alexander McQueen, included Sir Paul McCartney's fashion designer daughter Stella McCartney, U.S. Vogue editor Anna Wintour, who spoke at the service, and Icelandic singer Bjork, who sang an emotional rendition of Billie Holiday's "Gloomy Sunday".
Parker, who was seen wiping away tears during the service, told reporters afterwards, "(He was) one of a kind... The service was bitter-sweet - perfect."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service