Stars Turned Up to Pay Alexander McQueen a Final Respect
Stars including Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell turned out to pay tribute to late British designer Alexander McQueen at a memorial service in London on Monday, September 20. The stylish stars took a break from the city's ongoing fashion week to attend a service at the famous St Paul's Cathedral in honor of the tragic style guru, who committed suicide in February.
Others paying their respects at the private ceremony, titled A Service of Thanksgiving for the Life of Lee Alexander McQueen, included Sir Paul McCartney's fashion designer daughter Stella McCartney, U.S. Vogue editor Anna Wintour, who spoke at the service, and Icelandic singer Bjork, who sang an emotional rendition of Billie Holiday's "Gloomy Sunday".
Parker, who was seen wiping away tears during the service, told reporters afterwards, "(He was) one of a kind... The service was bitter-sweet - perfect."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season