The Script Beat Linkin Park at British Album Chart
Pop rockers The Script have fought off tough competition from Linkin Park, Robert Plant and Phil Collins to top the U.K. album chart. The Irish band's second studio release, "Science & Faith", debuted at number one on Sunday, September 19, leaving "A Thousand Suns" from Linkin Park to enter at number two.
Plant's latest offering, "Band of Joy", was at three, while Collins was at four with "Going Back". Brandon Flowers dropped from the top spot to five with his first solo album, "Flamingo".
In Britain's singles chart, Alexandra Burke retained the top spot for a second week with her collaboration with Laza Morgan, "Start Without You". "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz climbed a place to two, while Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" dropped one place to three.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie