Russell Brand Admits His One-Time Love for Kate Moss
Russell Brand has opened up about his one-time love for Kate Moss in his new autobiography - revealing a relationship would never have worked because he was infatuated with the supermodel. The British funnyman was at the beginning of his career when he met Moss and her pal Sadie Frost at a gig in 2006.
Brand admits he was in awe of the beauty and they embarked on a secret whirlwind romance. Both have remained tight-lipped about the encounter, until now - Brand has lifted the lid on their union in upcoming autobiography "Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal". He explains, "I had a mad infatuation with her. I didn't feel all cool. It didn't feel like a conquest, it felt like a fall down a well. I was like a 12-year-old."
"When I saw she was there (at the gig) I felt totally overwhelmed because she is obviously incredibly beautiful and she is Kate Moss... She sort of looked at me and smiled, then she sent me a text message a bit later, saying, 'Do you wanna meet up?' I said, 'Yeah, I'll come round.' I did go round... it was mad that was."
But the "Get Him to the Greek" star, who is now engaged to pop star Katy Perry, admits he knew there was no future to the budding relationship. He adds, "I f**ked that up because I really, really liked her. It was never going to go anywhere but it was mad. I just thought she was remarkable."
More Russell Brand News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November