Russell Brand Admits His One-Time Love for Kate Moss
Russell Brand has opened up about his one-time love for Kate Moss in his new autobiography - revealing a relationship would never have worked because he was infatuated with the supermodel. The British funnyman was at the beginning of his career when he met Moss and her pal Sadie Frost at a gig in 2006.
Brand admits he was in awe of the beauty and they embarked on a secret whirlwind romance. Both have remained tight-lipped about the encounter, until now - Brand has lifted the lid on their union in upcoming autobiography "Booky Wook 2: This Time It's Personal". He explains, "I had a mad infatuation with her. I didn't feel all cool. It didn't feel like a conquest, it felt like a fall down a well. I was like a 12-year-old."
"When I saw she was there (at the gig) I felt totally overwhelmed because she is obviously incredibly beautiful and she is Kate Moss... She sort of looked at me and smiled, then she sent me a text message a bit later, saying, 'Do you wanna meet up?' I said, 'Yeah, I'll come round.' I did go round... it was mad that was."
But the "Get Him to the Greek" star, who is now engaged to pop star Katy Perry, admits he knew there was no future to the budding relationship. He adds, "I f**ked that up because I really, really liked her. It was never going to go anywhere but it was mad. I just thought she was remarkable."
More Russell Brand News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris