Janice Dickinson Still Bothered About Dating a Man 22 Years Her Junior
Former model-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson is concerned she's a cougar - because it "bothers" her she's dating a man 22 years her junior. The 55 year old has been in a relationship with a firefighter for the last year, and although she's happy with her love life, Dickinson's still getting used to the age-gap.
She tells Britain's Loose Women, "I've been with a fireman for a year now... or a little over a year, isn't that enough? (The age-gap), that bothers me... it really does. It doesn't bother him. I'm 55, he's 33 now."
Before dating the fireman, Janice Dickinson has married three times. Her former husbands are Ron Levy, Simon Fields and Albert B. Gerston. Her past lovers included Warren Beatty, Sylvester Stallone, Jack Nicholson and Roman Polanski.
More Janice Dickinson News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby