Janice Dickinson Still Bothered About Dating a Man 22 Years Her Junior
Former model-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson is concerned she's a cougar - because it "bothers" her she's dating a man 22 years her junior. The 55 year old has been in a relationship with a firefighter for the last year, and although she's happy with her love life, Dickinson's still getting used to the age-gap.
She tells Britain's Loose Women, "I've been with a fireman for a year now... or a little over a year, isn't that enough? (The age-gap), that bothers me... it really does. It doesn't bother him. I'm 55, he's 33 now."
Before dating the fireman, Janice Dickinson has married three times. Her former husbands are Ron Levy, Simon Fields and Albert B. Gerston. Her past lovers included Warren Beatty, Sylvester Stallone, Jack Nicholson and Roman Polanski.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards