Janice Dickinson Still Bothered About Dating a Man 22 Years Her Junior
Former model-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson is concerned she's a cougar - because it "bothers" her she's dating a man 22 years her junior. The 55 year old has been in a relationship with a firefighter for the last year, and although she's happy with her love life, Dickinson's still getting used to the age-gap.
She tells Britain's Loose Women, "I've been with a fireman for a year now... or a little over a year, isn't that enough? (The age-gap), that bothers me... it really does. It doesn't bother him. I'm 55, he's 33 now."
Before dating the fireman, Janice Dickinson has married three times. Her former husbands are Ron Levy, Simon Fields and Albert B. Gerston. Her past lovers included Warren Beatty, Sylvester Stallone, Jack Nicholson and Roman Polanski.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch