Janice Dickinson Still Bothered About Dating a Man 22 Years Her Junior
Former model-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson is concerned she's a cougar - because it "bothers" her she's dating a man 22 years her junior. The 55 year old has been in a relationship with a firefighter for the last year, and although she's happy with her love life, Dickinson's still getting used to the age-gap.
She tells Britain's Loose Women, "I've been with a fireman for a year now... or a little over a year, isn't that enough? (The age-gap), that bothers me... it really does. It doesn't bother him. I'm 55, he's 33 now."
Before dating the fireman, Janice Dickinson has married three times. Her former husbands are Ron Levy, Simon Fields and Albert B. Gerston. Her past lovers included Warren Beatty, Sylvester Stallone, Jack Nicholson and Roman Polanski.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'