Billy Corgan Hits Back at Courtney Love, Calling Her 'Idiot'
Billy Corgan has reignited his war of words with Courtney Love, insisting she's "an idiot" for continuing to criticize him. The Smashing Pumpkins rocker decided to "break all ties" with his former pal earlier this year after falling out over songs on the Hole singer's album "Nobody's Daughter".
Corgan reportedly produced and played guitar on two tracks on the record, and claimed it "would be a real big problem" if Love used the material because he hadn't given permission. Love dismissed the dispute, insisting she was allowed to use the tracks, but she later blasted Corgan on her Twitter page, branding him "jealous and obsessed" with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain.
Now the rocker has hit back, insisting she should stop singing the songs he worked on if she feels his contribution was "so worthless" - and he's threatened to reveal other nasty truths about the troubled star. He tells Brisbane-based newspaper The Courier-Mail, "I worked on that record for a really long time."
"I contributed... She's a great artist, I've always believed in her ability and certainly have looked the other way with her issues. Out of the blue she's talking s**t. She's got that crazy thing where she creates fantasies if people don't do what she wants them to do, like saying I snuck onto her record... I just think don't play my songs if my contribution is so worthless."
"She's rendered herself irrelevant... Judging by the attendances in America, she's doing shows for 300 people, 200 people. She's dug her own grave, I don't have to do it for her... Courtney I don't mind kicking dirt on because she's just an idiot and she continues to s**g me off... I'm enough of a gentleman not to talk about the things I've seen. She's literally making stuff up. Believe me, if I told people what I'd really seen, well, if she thinks she's got problems now... ."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March