Lily Allen Worries About Losing Weight After Pregnancy
Pregnancy has been far from carefree for Lily Allen - the expectant mum is already worrying about losing weight after giving birth. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August that she is expecting a baby with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
But the star, who has admitted body image issues in the past, is struggling to come to terms with her bulging belly. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I still think I'm fat. Right now I'm worrying about how I'm going to lose weight after the pregnancy."
"I feel like an elephant, but I do get the occasional sexy pregnant day where I think I look great."
Despite feeling fat, Lily Allen recently showed up with her growing baby bump at the U.K. premiere of "Tamara Drewe" in London. She was supporting the special screening of the movie which is produced by her mother Alison Owen.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival