Lily Allen Worries About Losing Weight After Pregnancy
Pregnancy has been far from carefree for Lily Allen - the expectant mum is already worrying about losing weight after giving birth. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August that she is expecting a baby with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
But the star, who has admitted body image issues in the past, is struggling to come to terms with her bulging belly. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I still think I'm fat. Right now I'm worrying about how I'm going to lose weight after the pregnancy."
"I feel like an elephant, but I do get the occasional sexy pregnant day where I think I look great."
Despite feeling fat, Lily Allen recently showed up with her growing baby bump at the U.K. premiere of "Tamara Drewe" in London. She was supporting the special screening of the movie which is produced by her mother Alison Owen.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof