Lily Allen Worries About Losing Weight After Pregnancy
Pregnancy has been far from carefree for Lily Allen - the expectant mum is already worrying about losing weight after giving birth. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August that she is expecting a baby with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
But the star, who has admitted body image issues in the past, is struggling to come to terms with her bulging belly. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I still think I'm fat. Right now I'm worrying about how I'm going to lose weight after the pregnancy."
"I feel like an elephant, but I do get the occasional sexy pregnant day where I think I look great."
Despite feeling fat, Lily Allen recently showed up with her growing baby bump at the U.K. premiere of "Tamara Drewe" in London. She was supporting the special screening of the movie which is produced by her mother Alison Owen.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week