Lily Allen Worries About Losing Weight After Pregnancy
Pregnancy has been far from carefree for Lily Allen - the expectant mum is already worrying about losing weight after giving birth. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August that she is expecting a baby with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
But the star, who has admitted body image issues in the past, is struggling to come to terms with her bulging belly. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I still think I'm fat. Right now I'm worrying about how I'm going to lose weight after the pregnancy."
"I feel like an elephant, but I do get the occasional sexy pregnant day where I think I look great."
Despite feeling fat, Lily Allen recently showed up with her growing baby bump at the U.K. premiere of "Tamara Drewe" in London. She was supporting the special screening of the movie which is produced by her mother Alison Owen.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch