Lily Allen Worries About Losing Weight After Pregnancy
Pregnancy has been far from carefree for Lily Allen - the expectant mum is already worrying about losing weight after giving birth. The "Smile" hitmaker announced in August that she is expecting a baby with boyfriend Sam Cooper.
But the star, who has admitted body image issues in the past, is struggling to come to terms with her bulging belly. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I still think I'm fat. Right now I'm worrying about how I'm going to lose weight after the pregnancy."
"I feel like an elephant, but I do get the occasional sexy pregnant day where I think I look great."
Despite feeling fat, Lily Allen recently showed up with her growing baby bump at the U.K. premiere of "Tamara Drewe" in London. She was supporting the special screening of the movie which is produced by her mother Alison Owen.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl