Britney Spears Celebrated Her Boys' Birthday in Disneyland
Britney Spears has explained her family trip to Disneyland over the weekend in a new tweet - she was at the 'happiest place on earth' celebrating her sons' birthdays. Just two days after details emerged of a former bodyguard's accusations of sexual harassment and poor parenting in a lawsuit, the embattled pop star chose to laugh away her woes with kids Jayden James and Sean Preston.
In a tweet on Tuesday, September 14, the "Toxic" singer wrote, "Spent the boys' bday weekend at Disney and had a blast. I can't believe my boys are getting so big! Happy birthday JJ and Preston." Jayden turned four on Sunday, while Sean Preston celebrated his fifth birthday on Tuesday.
The celebration came on the heels of Britney freed from allegations that she smacks her babies with belt. "The Department of Children and Family Services conducted a proper investigation surrounding [bodyguard] Mr. Flores' accusations and have closed the case without any further action," a statement said. "Ms. Spears and her attorneys have every expectation that this matter will be dismissed by the courts."
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival