Britney Spears Celebrated Her Boys' Birthday in Disneyland
Britney Spears has explained her family trip to Disneyland over the weekend in a new tweet - she was at the 'happiest place on earth' celebrating her sons' birthdays. Just two days after details emerged of a former bodyguard's accusations of sexual harassment and poor parenting in a lawsuit, the embattled pop star chose to laugh away her woes with kids Jayden James and Sean Preston.
In a tweet on Tuesday, September 14, the "Toxic" singer wrote, "Spent the boys' bday weekend at Disney and had a blast. I can't believe my boys are getting so big! Happy birthday JJ and Preston." Jayden turned four on Sunday, while Sean Preston celebrated his fifth birthday on Tuesday.
The celebration came on the heels of Britney freed from allegations that she smacks her babies with belt. "The Department of Children and Family Services conducted a proper investigation surrounding [bodyguard] Mr. Flores' accusations and have closed the case without any further action," a statement said. "Ms. Spears and her attorneys have every expectation that this matter will be dismissed by the courts."
More Britney Spears News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier