Britney Spears Celebrated Her Boys' Birthday in Disneyland
Britney Spears has explained her family trip to Disneyland over the weekend in a new tweet - she was at the 'happiest place on earth' celebrating her sons' birthdays. Just two days after details emerged of a former bodyguard's accusations of sexual harassment and poor parenting in a lawsuit, the embattled pop star chose to laugh away her woes with kids Jayden James and Sean Preston.
In a tweet on Tuesday, September 14, the "Toxic" singer wrote, "Spent the boys' bday weekend at Disney and had a blast. I can't believe my boys are getting so big! Happy birthday JJ and Preston." Jayden turned four on Sunday, while Sean Preston celebrated his fifth birthday on Tuesday.
The celebration came on the heels of Britney freed from allegations that she smacks her babies with belt. "The Department of Children and Family Services conducted a proper investigation surrounding [bodyguard] Mr. Flores' accusations and have closed the case without any further action," a statement said. "Ms. Spears and her attorneys have every expectation that this matter will be dismissed by the courts."
More Britney Spears News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet