Kristen Bell Is Set to Craft Her Music Skill
Actress Kristen Bell is putting her musical talents to the test - she's planning to take piano lessons after "accidentally" buying one at a parking lot sale. The "Heroes" star admits she can't resist a good bargain - and pulled over immediately when she saw a parking lot full of pianos for sale in Southern California, even though she had no idea how to play a tune.
Now Bell is hoping to tickle the ivories for the first time - but the impulse buy has made her realize she may need to curb her spending habits. She laughs, "I discovered I am powerless over a parking lot sale. I was driving in the (San Fernando) Valley and they had all these pianos - these old vintage pianos, and new pianos!"
"And a big piano sale - because not a lot of people are buying pianos these days I guess, so I walked in. I don't know how much a piano is, are they $100? Are they $100,000? To me it seems like a lot of craftsmanship goes into it. It turns out they are not that expensive. And I walked away with a really nice piano that is now in my living room. I do not (play). I hope to play."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son